23.

✨Y/N✨

I was getting ready as today was the day I was meeting the president of the United States . I wasn't scared or nervous I was just tired. I cannot get any sleep and it's really starting to bother me. I finished my makeup and pressed out my bob creating a middle part as my bob moved every time I moved. I then slipped into my dress and my black red bottoms.

I sprayed my body and walked downstairs as my mother smiled. "You look pretty baby" she complimented as I smiled "thank you momma" I thanked.

"What have you been up to, to where you coming here late and smelling like cologne?" She asked as I looked at her

"What have you been up to, to where you coming here late and smelling like cologne?" She asked as I looked at her. "Cologne? Who smells like cologne?" I asked as she chuckled "Don't play with me, I know" she said as I giggled.

"I'm not doing anything" I assured as she looked at me "mmhm What's his name?" She asked. "Whose name?" I asked "whoever you sleeping around with, why you won't bring him around?" She questioned.

"For one i'm definitely not sleeping with this guy"I started off. "But you two shared a kiss right?" She questioned as I sighed as she smiled. "Miss. I am grown" I said to her about to walk out the door. "I hope your grown ass being protected" She yelled "I'm not having sex at all" I truthfully said.

"Really?" She asked "yeah I haven't did anything in years" I admitted "awww poor thing" She said then laughed as I sucked my teeth and walked out the door. I got in my brand new all black Challenger.

I immediately got in the car doing 80 all the way there I pulled into the parking lot as I was placing lip gloss on my lips seeing Steve pull up beside me on his motorcycle. I rolled down the window some "I see the check cleared" he stated as I smiled big and rolled up my window.

I got out the car and closed the door looking at the car. "Oh my gosh it's so sexy" I stated looking at the car as Steve chuckled "it is nice" he said looking at it.
"Can you handle it" he asked and looked at me. "Are we still talking about cars?" I asked him then looked over at him as he chuckled.

We started walking with security as people were staring at us or waving at us and it honestly felt weird. "Are you used to this?" I asked Steve as he nodded. "Just nod your head or smile" he instructed as I nodded.

We finally made it to a room in the White House waiting as we just stood there waiting. I looked over at Steve as he looked forward.

He looked so fucking fine and it just comes off naturally and the authority demeanor made him even more sexy" I thought to myself

He looked so fucking fine and it just comes off naturally and the authority demeanor made him even more sexy" I thought to myself .

"You look nice" he complimented looking straight as I smiled. "Me or the wall you're looking at?" I questioned as he finally looked at me "YOU look beautiful" he said again as I smiled. "Thanks. you do too"  I said making him chuckle. "I look beautiful? He questioned "no you look handsome" I started off.

"I love it when a man wears uniform" I said as he smirked and looked down "you are not making this easy" he expressed lowly as I smiled. I was horny as hell and at the wrong place to be it at. The president came in as we sat down talking and in the midst of talking I looked over at Steve as he was attentively listening to the president.

me on the other hand was listening but I truly wanted this ass clapped and I know my mother didn't raise me like this but damn

me on the other hand was listening but I truly wanted this ass clapped and I know my mother didn't raise me like this but damn. I crossed my leg onto the other squeezing them on the low. There was this woman who continuously smiled at Steve and at first i thought it was a fan but she kept smiling and smirked at him.

I just looked at him because he was giving off smiles back. The president started showing us different pictures as I looked at the pictures and listened the stories behind the pictures. There was a guard who kept staring at me as I smiled. I felt Steve look from the picture at me then he looked at the guard.

The guard was not hiding the fact he was interested

The guard was not hiding the fact he was interested. He was going big or going home. The president thanked us and presented us with medals of honor then took pictures with us. Steve had a tight grip on my waist as I just smiled big for the pictures.

We were finished and about to walk out as the security guard started trying to spit game. I didn't even unlock my phone before I felt Steve grab my arm. "We got places to be" he simply stated pulling me along with him as I smiled to myself.

"Captain Rogers" we heard as we turned around and we seen The girl who was staring and smiling at Steve. "Hey I was wondering if you wanted to go out sometime?" She asked and before he could give an answer I interrupted. "We kind of got somewhere to be" I said as Steve continued holding my arm until we reached the elevator.

He walked us in as the elevator doors closed. "Jealous much?" I simply asked taking my arm from his hand and leaning back on the wall. "Why would I be jealous?" He asked. "Then let me go back and get his number" I started off about to press the button but he grabbed my arm placing my back against the wall.

"You're playing too much" he stated "so we're just going to act like you wasn't smiling at that woman the whole time we were sitting with the president?" I questioned. "That's what I thought Captain Rogers" I stated sarcastically before walking out the elevator.

He walked next to me as I didn't say a word. "You're so lucky I don't have my own place" he mumbled not looking at me. "Or what?!" I asked challenging him feeling him push me against the car.  "I would've fucked the shit out of you" he said in my ear as my eyes rolled back and I bit my lip.

He moved from my ear as I just looked at him "No you wouldn't because that's not like you" I simply stated unlocking my car door. "Bye" I added getting in my car.