88.

✨Y/N✨

"This is a nice house" Steve pointed out as I smiled at it. We were currently looking for houses and was visiting Georgia so we can physically see the homes we wanted because this hotel room and this one King sized bed wasn't cutting it.

I looked at the laptop looking at the front of the house.

"And we have our own space away from everyone else" Steve said

"And we have our own space away from everyone else" Steve said. Which another thing we were trying to do was be secluded because he of course is Captain America and we didn't want random people showing up if we were in a neighborhood also we wanted our kids to be safer also. There was even talks of possibly placing Autumn in a private school, that's how personal Steve and I wanted to be.

"It has six bedrooms and a fireplace" Steve said as I giggled. "It is nice" I admitted looking through the pictures. "You don't think it's too big?" I asked. "It's needs to be because we're planning on having more kids on top of that they're going to turn into teenagers" He reminded as I made a face "ugh you're right" I agreed making him chuckle.

"Since our Autumn is sleep we can really talk about babies especially baby number two" I said turning on my side to look at him as he took the Laptop away from me closing it. "What about it?" He asked.
"Okay so" I started off excitedly as he just smiled at me

"what?" I asked in a giggle. "Nothing I'm just listening" he said. "Steve if it's bad news just tell me now" I said as he chuckled "it's not I'm trying to listen" he assured. "Okay I want another girl" I started off as he opened his mouth. "Now how am I supposed to make that happen?" He asked. "I don't know talk to your dick or something but I want another girl" I expressed making him laugh.

"And I think we should have two more kids after Autumn" I brought up as he nodded. "I think you should get pregnant now to speed the process up" Steve brought up. Uhh no" I started off making him laugh.  "because I don't want to be Pregnant going down the aisle or on our honeymoon" I said.

"So I can try to get you pregnant on the honeymoon?" Steve asked as I smiled and nodded "yup" I said proudly making him chuckle. "This should be the last baby" I brought up. "One more after that" Steve suggested. "Maybe" I said side eyeing him some making him chuckle. He placed an arm around me. "I'm thinking of growing out my beard again" He sat as I looked at the side of his face and smiled.

"Might even dye my hair Brown" He said as I playfully rolled my eyes. "You starting your mid life crisis a little too late aren't you?" I asked. "You cannot look at me and say I wouldn't look good with Brown hair and a beard" he explained as I just looked at him. "And blue eyes?" I questioned as he waved me off.

"I'm going to do it, it's going to look good trust me" he started off "my hair was brown when I had the beard" he said "I couldn't tell I was so thrown off by the beard I didn't even really notice your hair" I admitted. "But if you want to do it I'm all for It, I'll dye your hair too" I suggested as he just gave me a look "I'll go somewhere and get it done" he said as I waved him off. "I could've did it for free" I stated.

"Yeah but I would like for my hair to still be on my head" he expressed as I sucked my teeth and playfully pushed his face away. "When are you going to do it?" I asked "maybe the wedding" He said as I smiled. "Yeah we have to come up with a date for that" I brought up. "I say July 30th" he suggested.

"That's literally the end of next month , you going to have a beard by then?" I asked. "Yeah" he said as I looked at him "Are you going to have a suit though?" She questioned. "I already have one picked out" he said as I smiled. "Well I guess it's July 31st." I said as he smiled then we shared a kiss. Autumn then rolled over onto me throwing her arm over me and her foot on Steve as Steve and I just broke our kiss and looked down at her as she was sleeping crazy.

"Yeah we need to hurry and get a house" he stated "if the house is nice on the outside as much as the inside we can buy it the same day because, this isn't going to work" I said referring to Autumn as he chuckled fixing Autumn as my phone started ringing. I turned grabbing my phone off the nightstand seeing an unknown number calling my phone.

"Yes Fury" I automatically answered "I need you to come over your mothers house" He said. "I don't deal with her" I simply said about to say my goodbyes and hang up but he spoke again. "Yeah I know, she told me" he stated. "What you doing at momma house anyway?" I asked. "Checking up on her after all these years.. she pissed" he said as I giggled.

"Yeah but that don't mean she need to take it out on everyone else, anyways it's late I'll probably head out there tomorrow or not. I'm honestly done with her" I honestly said as he sighed "You two need to talk" he stated. "No she needs a therapist honestly" I started off "she can go talk to them, I don't care" I stated.

"I'll see you tomorrow like I said" he said as we Said our goodbyes and Steve looked at me "so you want to come out with me to the city or you staying here tomorrow?" I asked. "I don't think I'm ready to meet Your mother just yet" he stated making me giggle. "You not missing out on anything" I assured.

"I'm going to just hang out with Autumn and probably go out to lunch with the guys" he said as I faintly smiled.