11.

✨Y/N✨

I was laughing with Tiffany as my phone started ringing I looked down and seen Commander Hill trying to call me. part of me wanted to ignore the call because I was already too deep in this bullshit with Steve and my father and now Steve is pissed at me.

I picked up the phone writing down notes to help the case out with Jessica. This was my last case at the firm with them due to starting school and wanting to leave because of how everything unfolded with Jason and Jessica.

"Hello?" I answered "your father is in the hospital undergoing surgery in the ICU" hill informed "what?! Why?!" I questioned standing up "he's was found in Steve's apartment, with multiple shot wounds and we don't know who the shooter is" she explained as tears started to form in my eyes. "Okay I'm on my way" I assured.

"I got to go" I said to Tiffany "what happened?!" She asked "my father was shot and he's in the emergency room going through surgery. can I borrow some clothes?! My clothes for work in the morning is dressy" I asked as she nodded. "Yeah of course, do you want me to go with you?" She asked.

"I don't know I maybe in danger and I don't want you out in danger if you don't have to be. so stay here, I'll be back and in the morning I'm leaving ASAP to work." I explained as she nodded.

"Be safe and keep me updated and don't die please?" She asked as I nervously giggled hurrying to get dressed.

I got dressed, placed on a black Nike cap and hugged tiffany before leaving and heading up to the hospital. "Nicolas Fury" I said to the nurse at the desk "I'm sorry miss you can't see him he's in an open surgery and only family is back there " she said "what do you mean I'm his daughter?!" I asked starting to get frustrated but I heard Commander Hills voice interrupting us. "She's with me" she stated as she grabbed my arm lightly leading me to where he was being performed on.

I walked in slowly as Natasha looked back at me and immediately hugged me. I seen Steve look through the glass watching them operate

 I seen Steve look through the glass watching them operate