78.

✨Steve✨

Y/N was just laying on my chest as my arm was around her body. We were in the dark but we were both clearly up. Y/N moved some adjusting herself on me and groaned "you okay?" I asked. "Yeah my body is just tired" she said in a giggle.

"I always Find away to make it naked next to you after we argue" she brought up as I chuckled. "Yeah you do" I said as she let out a small giggle. "What are we going to do?" I simply asked shaking my head and looking up at the ceiling. "Well I was thinking of going to get a hotel room so we don't sleep with each other and won't be tempted to sleep with each other" she said as I pinched the bridge of my nose.

"Y/N" I said as she sat from off of my chest. "Steve I'll make sure Autumn is here so you and her can spend as much time as you two can" she explained. "That's not the point" I started off as she sighed moving out of my arms. I turned on the lamp and looked at her as she just looked at me.

"Why can't It just be done?" She questioned "Is this going to be something we argue about until the day come?" She questioned. "Yes because you're not thinking fully about what you want to happen" I said. "Steve I am thinking and I know what I want so why can't I just get this one thing and let it be?" She asked.

"Well it's really not up to you with what happens, it's up to me and if I don't want to go then I won't" I flat out said. "God, You're so stubborn" she simply said turning in the bed away from me. "If you don't go through with it, I can never forgive you" she simply said as I just looked at the back of her head and turned out the light. I turned my back as our backs were facing each other.

_______

I woke up seeing Y/N come out the bathroom with a head scarf on and a towel wrapped around her. I got out the bed slowly as she looked back at me. "Good morning" she said. "Morning" I stated dryly as I went to go get in the shower. From what it seemed like Y/N took down her hair, washed and blew out her hair.

Once I was done in the shower I brushed my teeth then walked out the bathroom seeing her pack a small bag. She was dressed in something comfortable.

As her natural hair was out straight down her back and she looked beautiful like always