84.

✨Steve✨

Y/N and I were in the hotel room Y/N had as she had her back facing me and Autumn was sleep in the middle of us.
Y/N didn't talk to me since she found out Tony died, she didn't even change out of her clothes or wrap her hair up. She just took her shoes off and got in the bed facing the opposite way from me.

I just looked at her back hearing her sniffle as I just wiped my tear that was rolling down my face. The only source of light was coming from Y/N's side of the room because her nightstand light was on. Pepper said we were having a little memorial at the lake house tomorrow afternoon for Tony, then after that I was returning the stones back and going back to be with Peggy.

"Tomorrow pepper is having a little memorial for Tony at the lake house...then after I'm returning the stones back" I said trying to finally break the silence. ".......Steve" she started off as I was praying she changed her mind on me leaving because I can't leave her broken like this. She just lost Natasha, lost Tony and now I'm leaving too thats a lot for her to deal with all at once.

"I-I honestly don't want to go" she stated then started crying. I looked at her back as she cried to herself. I got out the bed on my side as she didn't even budge to turn to look at me.  I took one of the Roses out of her bouquet and got some tissue for her tears. I then sat down on the floor by her side of the bed looking at her.

"I know it hurts but you have to go" I softly said as I wiped the tears that was falling from her eyes with the tissue. I handed her the rose as she just looked at it and faintly smiled. She grabbed it as I smiled. She placed it in her other hand as I grabbed her hand which had her engagement ring and ring band on it and just held it.

"Before I came outside and you told me Tony died" she started off as I looked at her and listened. "I was sleep and I had a dream that my Aunt, Sam, Tiffany, and my father came into the house as I was sleep and my father woke me up telling me you died" She said as I looked at her concerned. "I remember screaming, crying and falling to the floor then Autumn asked me where you were at and I" she started off shaking her head and placed her hand over her face beginning to cry.

I just looked down feeling my eyes water "I fucking lost it" she admitted crying even more. "Y/N anytime you ever felt like I was going to leave or die I always told you I'll be back for you" I started off as she wiped her tears and Looked at me.

"Washington, Ultron, Berlin and the two years I was gone, when I finally came back after the two years and fought in Wakanda. I always told you I was going to be back. So what made you think I wasn't this time?" I asked softly looking at her. "Natasha died and then the dream, I don't know" she said as I wiped her tears away.

"It was just a dream, I promise" I assured as she faintly smiled. "You're really a good man" She started off with a small smile as I smiled. "I didn't mean to say to you that I "couldn't stand you". I'm sorry" she apologized as I shook my head. "I don't care" I started off. "You're a good woman, mother and wife, your intentions are Never to hurt me but they're there to keep me safe, out of trouble or to help me" I explained.

"Every time" I added making her smile some. "I'm Really grateful for you, and I just love you" I said holding her hand making her smile. "I love you too Steve" she said with a smile. It was quiet for a moment but she interrupted it.

"Remember when we met the president?" She brought up as I chuckled shaking my head as she giggled. "You pissed me off that day" I admitted as she smiled. "I know" she said with a teasing smile. "But it was fun I really wish we could do it all over again" she said as I smiled. "Would you do anything differently knowing what you know now?" I asked.

"I think I would've broke up with Jason sooner to be with you" she started off "I wouldn't have argued as much as I did and waited so long to get with you" I admitted as she looked at me. "I would've got with you as soon as I caught feelings for you" I said as I faintly smiled at her. "We really would've had so much time had we just told each other really how we felt...and now you have to go" she said with a faint smile, I returned the faint smile.