30.

FYI-A good woman 2| Chris Evans will come either when apartment 10A ends or March❗️❗️

✨Steve✨

Y/N was sitting on the couch as I lightly tapped her shoulder and she looked back at me. I nodded my head towards the balcony as she got up and followed me. I then placed my hand on her lower back guiding her to the balcony.

We stood on the balcony as we looked at the night life of New York City. "I wouldn't mind moving back out here" I said looking at everything "me either I miss New York honestly" she admitted as I looked at her. "You want to go to A pumpkin patch ?" I asked her as she smiled.

"It's October and it's cold" She brought up "you're from here you can handle it" i said as she playfully rolled her eyes. "Besides it isn't that cold"I  brought up as I just looked at him and giggled.

I looked back over the city "a pumpkin patch? where'd you get that from?" Y/N questioned as we both smiled. " I don't know it's something different" I stated. "That sounds like fun. You're not afraid of children knowing it's you?" She asked "no it should be fun" I said smiling at her as she smiled.

She came over to me and wrapped her arm around me. As I looked down at her and smiled. I wrapped both arms around her as she laid her head on my chest. "Alright Steve I'm starting to get cold" she said as I chuckled and we pulled apart going back inside.

"Here taste this" Thor stated coming up to me as I looked at the glass. "What's in it?" I asked. "Just drink it" he said as I took the glass away from him smelling it.

Y/N giggled taking the cup from me taking a sip as Thor and I just looked at her

Y/N giggled taking the cup from me taking a sip as Thor and I just looked at her. "You're okay right?" Thor asked as I looked at him. "What you put in it?!" I asked. "A something from Asgard that is strong on the mortal body" he explained. "I'm okay" she assured with a smile.

"Watch her" Thor stated as I looked at him "she's not going to die is she?" I asked as Thor chuckled "no she might be drunk in thirty minutes" Thor informed. "How drunk?!" I questioned. "How do you earthly beings put it" he started off "Thor" I said.
"White girl wasted" he stated as Y/N just shrugged "it was good" she said as Thor chuckled I looked at her concerned. "Steve I'm fine" she assured going off to go dance with Tiffany.

I was talking to Sam while we were watching them as a woman came up to me. "Hey" she stated as I looked at her "hey" I said. "I've been looking at you from across the room and wanted to get to know you" she expressed.

"I have a girlfriend already" I stated "she doesn't have to know" she said as Sam chuckled to himself. "No I have a girlfriend" I stated more clearer as she rolled her eyes walking away. Sam just looked at me and laughed before dapping me up. Y/N and Tiffany came over. "Y'all want to dance?" Tiffany questioned.