63.

✨Steve✨

I was about to slip out the bed from Y/N to get ready and figure out if we could pick up where Thanos is. I was half way out the bed as I felt her turn in the bed away from me. "Steve it's four in the morning, really?" She asked lowly as I just looked at her back facing me and smirked.

"Really? What if I had to use the bathroom?" I asked

as she turned and looked at me. "You don't because you just told me. Get back in the bed" she said pulling the covers back for me. I just looked between her and my side of the bed as she patted that side of the bed. I laid back next to her as she turned her back towards me.

I then tried to slide out again as she literally caught me again and didn't even look back. "Steve!" She called out as I just laid on my side placing my arm over her. She turned facing me "you slept two hours, if even that, just relax" she said. "Relax" she said softly placing her hand on my face as I faintly smiled at her.

I grabbed her hand and kissed it before kissing her lips. She placed her hand on the back of my neck and I brought her closer. I deepened the kiss moving her on top of me as my hands roamed up her gown rubbing her thighs. I gripped her butt softly continuing to kiss her lips.

I pulled away looking down and pulling my pajama pants down as she watched me. "It's four in the morning I don't want us to wake anyone up" Y/N brought up as grabbed her waist. "Be quiet, sit on it and I'll do all the work" I instructed. "You're supposed to be relaxing" she brought up. "I am, just sit on it" I said looking up at her as she lifted her gown up some positioning herself as I helped her.

She slid on the tip slowly and sat up some siding back on it going further moaning lowly. I moved her hands holding onto her butt softly thrusting up at a slow pace enjoying her. "Shit" she softly moaned as I placed my hand on her back bringing her down to kiss her lips.

I gripped her butt softly continuing to thrust into her as I kissed her lips. Y/N took her lips from mine letting out a breath along with a quiet moan in my ear. She was trying her best to keep her moans down. She gripped my shirt making a ball as I speeded up my pace just a little hearing our skins smack.

"Fuck" I groaned lowly as she placed her face in my neck. "Steve" she moaned "hmm?" I hummed as she let out a gasp sitting up off my chest some. Her eyes were closed as her mouth slightly hung open. "Right there" she quickly, quietly let out as I continued in that spot going deeper and deeper as she slipped up and let a loud moan out.

She immediately quietly whined after that as I chuckled and bit my lip looking up at her. "God you're so wet" I moaned before I felt her juices run down on me. I slipped out and placed my inches back inside of her as she moaned to herself while gripping my arm.

She placed her hand on the head board as i thrusted up into her once again giving her long strokes as I grunted lowly. "Shit" I let out under my breath as my eyes rolled back. I gripped her waist bringing her down further onto me as she winced which soon turned into a moan. "You're too big" She moaned leaning up as I pulled out some allowing her to get comfortable.

"You like that?" I asked as she bit her lip and nodded letting out a quiet moan. I removed her night gown as she took off my shirt. She kissed my lips as I flipped up over and kissed her neck. I pushed myself in at her entrance with ease as she bit down on her lip and grabbed my arms.

I kissed her neck giving her long, slow, powerful Strokes. She wrapped her arms and legs around me moaning in my ear trying her best not to get louder. "Oh My God" she squealed as her breathing started becoming uneven. "Steve" she called out as I continued kissing her neck and going at the same pace enjoying every last minute of this.

"Fuck I'm about to cum" I groaned. "Shi-Steve" She whined. "You like that?" I asked as she bit down on her lip whining. "Yes daddy" She moaned. I went a little faster hearing our skins clap. "You want all of it?" I asked "y-yeah" She let out in her moan. I slowly placed all of my inches into her as she let out a loud gasp and I let out a loud groan.

I pulled out as she squirted and I came we looked down at the mess we made on the sheets and shared a small laugh. I rubbed her clit softly as she squirmed some. "Turn on your stomach" I instructed as she turned on her stomach. I grabbed her waist and placed myself back into her.

I kissed her shoulder thrusting into her slowly "I love you" I groaned as she held onto the pillow that was in front of her moaning uncontrollably. "I love you too" she let out.

__________

Y/N was in the bed sleep as I slipped out the bed and got into the shower. About twenty minutes later I got out and got dressed placing on a pair of jeans and a white T-shirt. I looked back at Y/N as she turned in the bed continuing to sleep. I placed some pillows next to her. I went downstairs meeting up with Natasha.

"You ready?" I asked as she nodded we went in the office as we begun looking for Thanos once again. I know Y/N wanted me to rest but I got so much on my mind and working takes my mind off of it. I know that if I take a break It'll help ease my mind too but I feel like I'm giving up if I take a break.