59.

✨Steve✨

We were now back at the Avengers facility. The ride back to the facility was quiet and I could tell Y/N wasn't taking this good at all. She took a sleeping Autumn upstairs.

I just pinched the bridge of my nose until I felt Natasha place her hand on my shoulder. "Go check on your family" Natasha stated with a small smile as I faintly smiled. I walked upstairs to Y/N's room knocking on her door softly.

She didn't answer I peeked my head in as I closed the door behind me. I walked further seeing her give Autumn a bath. She finished washing her up and wrapped a towel around her. Y/N picked Autumn up, dried her off and changed her into a pair of pajamas.

I smiled at Autumn as she smiled back at me

I smiled at Autumn as she smiled back at me. She then laid back on the pillows in the bed slowly falling asleep. I looked at Y/N as she was placing the covers over Autumn's body then started running a shower.

"You want to talk?" I asked as she went in the bathroom. "Is there a plan? Is this it?!" She asked giving me a concerned look. I just looked at her.

"We're working on it, I don't know How long it's going to take but we're going to get them back" I assured watching her place her hands over her face

"We're working on it, I don't know How long it's going to take but we're going to get them back" I assured watching her place her hands over her face. I wrapped my arms Around her body as she was crying into my chest.

I rubbed her back slowly continuing to hold her she started sniffling and wiping her tears away. "You want to take a shower together?" I asked as she faintly smiled. "Yeah, you stink" she said as I chuckled and turned off her shower.

"What about Autumn?" She asked "husband and wife should be abled to share rooms" I brought up as she giggled "so what I'm in your room now and this is Autumns room?" Y/N asked with a small smile.
"Yeah we can decorate it just for her" I said making her smile. "I don't know our own place sounds better" she said as I chuckled.

"When I'm done being Captain America" I brought up "and when is that because you've been Captain America forever" she said as we walked into my room. "Yeah but maybe it's time to hang it up" I said as she looked at me. "Yeah right" she sarcastically said starting the shower "Seriously after we get everyone back I just want to be Steven Rogers" I admitted.

"Well Until then we need to fix what just happened and get everyone back" she said as I felt her pull one of my beard hairs as I scrunched my face.

"Ouch!" I expressed as she faintly smiled. "I'm going to try reaching my father and my mother when we get out" she informed. "No I just want you to rest. I don't want you stressing or crying" I expressed.

"Half of humanity isn't here I'm going to cry regardless" she said taking her shirt off. "Does anyone even know where Tony is?" She asked as I shook my head starting to take my suit off.
I took my compression shirt off as Y/N looked at the bruises on my body and face.

"Damn it's been a rough day" She said as I chuckled some "yeah" I said helping her out of her bra as she just watched me smiling. I took her panties off making her smile harder. I chuckled getting in the shower as she got in after me closing the shower door.

I wrapped my arms around her waist as she wrapped her arms around my neck. "I missed you so much" I said placing my forehead on hers feeling her rub the back of my neck with her thumb. "I missed you too baby" she said as I placed a kiss on her head and brought her into my chest.

"What if we can't get them back?" She asked as there was a semi long pause "we're going to get them back" I stated rubbing her back softly and kissing her head.
"We can't even get married" I brought up as she giggled some "no one's at the courthouse" she said as I looked down and chuckled at her. "We'll think about that later" she said as I looked at her.

"What?" She asked with a smile " I'm just happy you and Autumn didn't disappear" I expressed as she faintly smiled. I kissed her lips groping her butt softly. "I am not having shower sex because last time we did, I almost fell" she brought up as I remembered the time. We shared a small laugh and just continued in our shower talking and bathing.

We got out as I watched Y/N dry herself off then slipped into one of my T-Shirts. I placed on a pair of sweats turning off the light leaving us in the bed in the dark. "Steve" I heard Y/N say softly as she played in my hair slowly. "Yeah?" I asked. "You really want to hang up Captain America or are you saying that because of me?" She asked.

"Yeah. I missed so much of our time together and being with Autumn" I expressed with my arm wrapped around her. "Yeah but you don't have to stop being him" she stated. "I want too, I want too get married, have more kids eventually move into a house. I can't do much just being Captain America" I explained kissing her chest some.

"This is the last mission and I'm retiring" I admitted. "Well I'm with you til the end" she said as we both chuckled at each other. I then sat up to kiss her lips softly as she kissed back. "Maybe our SON could be the next Captain America" I brought up hearing her giggle. "Or Autumn can" Y/N suggested as I smiled.

"Yeah she can" I said making Y/N giggle as there was a quick moment of silence. "Steve if there was a time machine, would you do everything all over again or would you do it differently?" She questioned..