35.

Doing a double update today since I forgot to update the other day-Dajah💕

✨Steve✨

Y/N, Sam, Tiffany and I were flying to upstate New York to the new Avengers Facility and tonight I was meeting Y/N's Grandparents for dinner so we were not going to officially start until tomorrow.

"What is actually your super power?" Tiffany asked Sam as I chuckled. "What is yours?" He asked Tiffany. She nudged his head some. "I just wanted to know" she said. "Stop I'm flying, and I fly" Sam stated as Tiffany started laughing.

"You can't fly on your own, so how are you really a super hero?" Tiffany asked as Sam just looked over at her. "Keep talking your shit Tiffany" Sam warned.
"Tiff it doesn't matter if they actually have powers it's the fact of them putting their lives at risk which makes them a hero" Y/N explained then went back to typing on her laptop.

"Thank you Y/N" Sam thanked "Anyways" Tiffany started off. "You two like each other" I said as Tiffany rolled her eyes. "I have a boyfriend already." Tiffany said as Sam just sat there shaking his head "I don't know how he does it. You can't cook and you're annoying" Sam said. "Shut up" Tiffany stated making Y/N and I laugh.

"That's okay because we start fight training tomorrow and I'm going to whoop her ass" Sam said about Tiffany as Y/N shook her head laughing. "Sam you could barely fight Rumlow how are you going to take me?" Tiffany questioned.

"It was a long day that day" I interrupted. "Thank you Steve" Sam said. "We'll see" Tiffany said. "I think you two like each other" Y/N said not looking from her laptop. "Right you two argue too much to not have no feelings" I said. "We always argued like that and we're friends" Tiffany said.

"We're friends?" Sam asked as we all started laughing. Y/N shut her laptop. "I'm done with all my work for this week, so whatever you need, you got me" Y/N expressed. "See that's a ride or die, Tiffany your boyfriend probably doesn't even know you left the state" Sam brought up as Y/N giggled.

"He do and I left because I'm working" Tiffany said "the weakest link to SHIELD" Sam said as Y/N shook her head. "Are we almost there Sam?" I questioned. "Yes we're about to land now" Sam said. "Thank God" Y/N thanked as She placed her laptop in her purse.

Sam soon landed as him and Tiffany walked off the ship. Y/N just sat there writing something in her note book copying it off of her phone. "I thought you were done With your homework?" I asked watching her.

"I'm just writing down my work I need done for next week" She admitted as I placed my hand on the book and she looked at me.

"Let's get ready to go" I said as she faintly smiled and I grabbed her duffle bag

we walked into the facility "this is nice" Y/N said looking around as I showed her to her room.
"Get settled in and get ready so we can beat traffic" i stated as She nodded.