31.

New cover art for a good woman and a good woman 2 let me know if y'all like it-Dajah💕

✨Y/N✨

✨Y/N✨

I woke up to My phone ringing as I grabbed it picking it up. "Hello?" I said. "so you just left the party not to show back up?" Tiffany questioned. "I was tired" I stated. "No you wasn't tired til Steve fucked you" she said as I whined "what do you want?" I asked. "Want to go out for breakfast?" She asked. "Alright give me a minute" I said as we hung up and I went right back to sleep.

I finally eventually got up starting to get ready I wore a hoodie, a pair of sweats and some uggs before grabbing my phone and going out the door meeting her at a breakfast spot not to far from the hotel.

I sat down at the table Tiffany was at as she smiled at me. "How was your night?" She asked "really good, I slept really good" I admitted with a smile. "I bet you did" she jokingly stated as we shared a laugh.
"I'm really considering being out here in New York again" I admitted.

"And leave me?" She asked with a gasp as I giggled. "I don't know yet maybe when I have a family, or if I have one" I said with a shrug. "Steve doesn't want any kids or marriage?" Tiffany questioned. "I don't know" I started off "I don't think he wants it only because he technically wanted all of that with Peggy and I don't want to interfere with that" I expressed.

"So what are you doing?! If you want a husband and eventually a child why are you wasting time with Steve?" She asked as I sighed. " I love him" I admitted "so then you need to talk to him because if that's what you want then you need to tell him and let it be known"Tiffany said as I sighed.

"Marriage and having a baby isn't a big thing for me though. I would like to have it but I don't NEED it" I explained. "Just talk to him." She said as we continued talking. Once breakfast was over I went back to the hotel getting ready for the day with Steve at the pumpkin patch. I pressed my bob out and did light makeup before getting dressed in something warm.