-7

Ignore mistakes if any...
Inline comments are love...

......................

Neyonika reached manik's floor and coming to his room she knocked the door.... she didn't got any reply on which she opened the door and entered inisde... before she could say anything she listened manik's voice "and can i know the reason of you not coming with us?" Neyonika bite her lips to stop her chuckle and next she listened "that is not a reason! I am booking your ticket and will pic you up from your apartment!" Saying so he ended the call and turned on the other side looking at his mobile when Neyonika cleared her throat whicg made manik look at her and spoke "mom you here!"

Neyonika smiled and standing in front him put her hands on his shoulder saying "why are you tense?" Manik huffed a breath and told her "nandini! She is saying that its our show and navya is our manager so she can't go with us, also she have to look after the office in my presence!" He said and sat on the bed... Neyonika smiled widely and sitting beside him spoke "she said the truth waisy!" Manik looked at Neyonika with disbelief look on which she chuckled and said "let it be manik, if she don't want to go then lets her stay back!" Manik just looked at his mother and said "but mom everyone is going even aryaman, then why not her? She is also my friend!" Neyonika raised her eyebrows saying "friend!" Manik frwoned and spoke while looking at his lap "yea! Of course!" Neyonika smiled and spoke "manik if you ask me then let her be, may be she really have some work, we can't force anyone! Right?" Manik hmmed after which Neyonika stook up saying "get ready and come down for dinner!"

Saying so Neyonika started to come down when her husband stopped her on the stairs and asked "try to make time for this poor husband of your also!" Neyonika smiled and placed her hand on his chest and spoke "my husband spend his whole time in his files! So what can i do?" Raj pouted on which Neyonika laughed and said "come lets go! Get changed then we will have dinner! I made your favourite butter chicken!" Raj smiled brightly and soon both walked to their room....

.......................

At dinner table everyone were having their dinner silently with aryaman also there as Neyonika stopped him for dinner... and navya was long gone after telling them about the flight and everything... as cabir told raj about thier trip raj spoke "finally i will have se peaceful time with my wife!" Everyone smiled and then mukti spoke "it was mean uncle! You mean we cause trouble to you?" Raj smiled and spoke "of course, my wife wants to do everything for her children and then she forgets me!" Manik chuckled before saying "then have a happy time! Coz for 1 week no one is going to trouble your wife!" Raj smiled and gave him thumbs up making everyone smile while Neyonika hit her hand on her forehead... "stop talking everyone and have your dinner! And fyi Raj Malhotra! And are not any less in pampering my childern! So don't you dard mess with me over this!" They All laughed while raj gave her a goofy smile....

......................

Next morning

Manik was sitting in the study room after having his breakfast while raj had gone to office.... he heared a knock on the door on which he spoke "come in!" The door got opened making manik look at the person to see nandini standing at the door... he then looked down at the file while nandini came and sat beside him on the couch making manik ask her "brought the file?" Nandini hmmed and passed him the file saying "here is it!" Manik took the file from her and the time passed with them discussing the file... at the end manik spoke "i will talk to dad about it! And raman uncle will will also be there so they will see to it" nandini nodded her head when the door got opened and both looked up to see alya standing there "manik time to go!" She spoke after which she saw nandini and greeted her saying "hey nandini! How are you?" Manik stood up from the couch so did nandini while replying alya "i am fine!" Alya smiled and asked "so you are coming?" Nandini nodded in no saying "have some work to do!" Alya nodded and looked at manik who rolled his eyes at nandini's reply and the trio walked to the living room...

Soon they all were ready to go while nandini was also about to go but manik stopped her saying "nandini wait! Ill drop you!" Nandini looked at others who acted as if theyr were busy but they were listening to manik with a smile... soon the two cars got filled with the drivers and fab4, navya and aryaman... while manik called the other driver and asked him to come with others to the airport... while he himself sat in his car with nandini and drove of saying that he will cole after dropping nandini...

They all shared a look and eventually smirked knowing what is going to be happened sooner... and then they went to the airport... here in manik's car nandini was silent looking out while manik was glancing at her again and again... after having enough he asked out "why you denied to come?" Nandini looked at manik and then looked down not saying anything...manik again spoke "tell me!" Nandini looked at him from the corner of her eye and told him "its your friends trip and I don't wanted to be a third wheel and i work as your pa so after you i have to look at your work!" Manik rolled his eyes nodding his head and stopped the car... nandini looked around to see it was her apparently building... she then looked at manik who was waiting for her to go... nandini nodded in disbelief and while coming out of the car she looked at manik for the last time saying "bye manik! Have a safe journey!" Manik looked at her and nodded his head... as nandini went out manik pushed the accelerator and drove off while nandini huffing a breath walked inside the building...

......................

How was it?
Do let me know about the update!
Will be waiting for your reviews!

#OkThanksBye