-78

Ignore mistakes if any...
Inline comments are love...

.......................

Flashback starting from Ayaan's Birthday

......................

9 Months Before (from today):

Sitting on the couch nandini read out the letter loud holding it in her hands...

"Nandini Manik Malhotra, I am not a big fan of you so I won't beat behind the bush! You love your family right? But that family is not yours, that is my family and you have to leave them! Why? Well let me tell you that anything can happen to anyone in that mansion and you won't be able to stop it!
Talk to Manik and he will bare the consequences, you think if as a joke and I will show you what I can do! You have 2 days, just leave from here orelse the people of Malhotra Mansion will bare the consequences of your actions!
You snatched my everything from me and I will make sure to take it back!
Be ready Nandini Manik Malhotra to become an orphan Nandini once again with your son Ayaan!"

Nandini's face was showing the shock which she felt but didn't uttered a word....

....................

A Week Later from Ayaan's Birthday:

Nandini was creasing manik's face when a nurse came inside and passed nandini a letter saying...

"Ma'am someone gave me this letter to give you!"

Nandini nodded her head and took the letter... after the nurse went away nandini opened the letter and read it out mumbling making sure manik doesn't wake up...

"Hey again, Well its your fault that you didn't understood my words, no I didn't do manik's accident! It was destined may be, but the next time I won't mind doing it, if it can take you awya from him then i am alredy to do everything!
I told you others will be in danger, but it seems you still don't worry about them!
Go away 2 days more, and if it will not happen I will let you know what I am capable off..."

Nandini folded the letter looking at his husband with tears and love in her eyes....

......................

2 Months 2 Weeks Later (after Manik's accident):

Manik stood in front a small house in Denmark and knocked on the door... he looked at his back when the door was opened with a voice...

"Mama is comi..."

And the voice stopped and manik looked at the person who was looking at him with wide eyes... manik just kept standing there looking at her and then asked....

"Andar a jaoun?" (Can i come in?)

And then manik walked inside... he looked around in the living room and a excited voice came making him smile...

"Baba!"

Manik smiled and sat on his knees opening his arms as Ayaan ran to him and hugged manik making manik sigh in relief and then he kissed Ayaan's face asking him...

"How is my baby?"

"Baba I am a big boy not baby!"

Ayaan pouted making his father and mother laugh... manik's eyes moved to nandini and he kept looking at the face which he missed all these months...