-26

Ignore mistakes if any...
Inline comments are love...

.....................

Next morning

.....................

Manik got ready in his casual attire... coming out of his room he walked to the guestroom which was next to his room and knocked on the door... getting no response he opened the door and saw no one... he huffed and closing he door walked down... reaching in the dining room he smiled as he saw nandini putting the plates with Neyonika who was telling her something and nandini was smiling...

He stood there at the door way looking at the duo with a bug smike his arms wrapped around his chest... his adoring session came to end when he listened sone voice coming there... he stood straight and cleared his throat and then took a step ahead when he listened his name being called "arey manik! I was going to call you!" Manik smiled at his mother while nandini too looed at manik passing him her beautiful smile...

Manik side hugged Neyonika kissing the top of her head and looked at nandini mumbling a morning to her making her smile bright... just then they looked at others who came there and all of them sat on their chairs... unknowingly manik ended up sitting next to nandini...

He looked on his side to see nandini sitting while talking to alya about somwthing... he smiled and looking at others he sliped his right hand to her lap holding her left one in his making her look at her lap and then at manik with wide eyes... whiel manik moved his face to dhruv passing him something... while nandini just flushed looking down at their entwined hands...

And soon they continued their food when cabir looked at manik with his keen eyes making him leave nandini's hand in an instant and keep it in his lap... "kya dekh rha hai?" (What are you looking at?)

He asked cabir who shurgged his shoulder saying "soch rha hun ab hum logon ny to apni apni dulhan dhund li hai! Teri kab bari ani?" (I was thinking that we all found our brides! So when are you going to find one for you?)

On this everyone looked at manik including nandini with wide eyes... manik looked at every single person and then lastly at nandini who was thinking about will he say or not... and he looked at cabir giving him a lip tied smile saying "tu na apni shadi py dehan dy! Meri shadi ki tension na ly!" (You should concentrate on your wedding not mine!)

Cabir opened his mouth to say something... when they listened a voice from the living room "arey sab kahan hayn?" (Where is everyone?)

They all frowned while raj spoke "raman idher dining room mein!" (Raman here in the dining room)

And soon enough they saw the Murthy's coming there... all of them greeted them and sat on the breakfast table only when ishita looked at nandini and smiling at her spoke "hey nandini! How are you?" Nandini smiled and greeted her back and soon they continued talking while having their breakfast...

........................

It was evening time so everyone was gone to get ready... the Murthy's went home to get ready while nandini was on the second floor guest room... manik got ready in his kurta trousers and making his hair he came out and walked to the next room... he knocked the door and listened the voice "who is it?" Manik smiled and spoke coming close to the door "who's heart is beating for you!"

He said and then after a few moments the door was opened and he saw nandini standing there... he smiled looking at her and asked "ready?"nandini nodded in no and moved back saying "i need some help!" Manik nodded asking "so should i call someone or can i?"

Nandini smiled and opened the door fully and manik entered inside.... after nandini closed the door he looked at nandini who was wearing a green And silver colored lehnga

Manik smiled looking at her saying "you are looking beautiful in this one!" Nandini smiled and looked at the dress saying "yea it is beautiful!" Manik came forward and kissed her forehead saying "more than that you are beautiful!" Nandini slapped ...

Manik smiled looking at her saying "you are looking beautiful in this one!" Nandini smiled and looked at the dress saying "yea it is beautiful!" Manik came forward and kissed her forehead saying "more than that you are beautiful!" Nandini slapped his chest playfully while manik smiled... 

"Like this?" He asked pinning her dupatta on one side of her shoulder on which she nodded and then he pinned the dupatta on the other shoulder... he looked at her in the mirror who too looked at him with a smile....

After that manik spoke "you get ready! I am going down!" Nandini nodded and then manik went down... while she started to got ready...

........................

Okay! One question!
Have you ever chopped down your nail with the vegetables? 😂
Well i did that yesterday and i am typing with my one thumb!
Damn my half nail got cut with that!
Anyways how is the update?
Do let me know about the update!
Waiting for your reviews!

#OkThanksBye