-36

Ignore mistakes if any...
Inline comments are love...

.........................

Manik gave nandini a fake laugh looking at her glares... he then moved his eyes to the floor while walking to the wardrobe in the room... he shuffled with the clothes and then took a pair of a shirt and a shorts... he then turned to nandini who was wipping her hair with a towel... walking to her he looked at her with his lip in between his teeth... "get changed into this, you can't go out all drenched!"

Nandini at his first word looked at him and then saying he blinked his eyes... nandini took the clothes whil manik walked back to the wardrobe... "manik kuch or dekho na, mujhy nhi pehanani yeh shorts, yeh kuch extra short hai!" (Manik look for something else I don't wanna wear this, it is extra short!)

Manik looked at her from his shoulders with a smile seeing her looking at the ripped shorts with a scrunched face... he smiled more and the spoke looking back at the wardrobe "yahan sirf yehi hai, unless you don't even wanna wear this! If you know you know!" (There is only this!)

And he looked her her before winking making nandini ran in the washroom... he laughed before taking a pair on his clothes and changed in the room hurriedly...

.......................

Manik opened the door of the room to listen if anyone is there when nandini tapped on his shoulder making him look at her who was fidding with her shirt to pull it down.. "manik mujhy asy nhi jana bahir" (manik I don't wanna go out like this!)

Manik turned closing the door and held her from her shoulders... "no one is going to see you in this, i know it's uncomfortable for you coz you wore it the first time, but you also can't go out in the drenched clothes"

Nandini pouted and in an instant manik pecked her pout making her mouth go wide open... he chuckled and spoke "chalo now back to task, in sy bach ky nikalna hai!" (Come now back to the task, we have to escape from them!)

Nandini was about to say something when manik held her hand and opening the door both came out... nandini was holding his shirt hiding on his back with his one hand holding her wrist...

They silently got down to the second floor and manik peeped down to the living room to see no one and they literally ran down... manik opened the main door and coming out they ran towards the car sitting inside manik took a deep breath "huf!"

Nandini looked at him and asked "manik tum chahty to unko abhi bata sakty thy? Then why didn't you?" (Manik if you wanted then you could have told them now! They why didn't you?)

Manik looked at her while starting the car saying "han han unko bata dun, or phir sari zindagi unki teasing hi na khatam hon" (yea yea, i will tell them and then they wilm tease me with it whole life!)

Nandini got it and eventually laughed out... manik nodded his head in disbelief and they drove off....

......................

Tree house

The four of them were in the jamming room when mukti put her guitar on the side saying "pehly manik ko keh idher ay" (first call manik and ask him to come here!)

At the same time alya spoke sitting on a couch "yes, asy nhi maza a rha!" (Yup its boring!)

Cabir looked at dhruv... who also looked at him and then cabir stood up and taking his mobile walked out of the jam room... he dailed manik's number and then frowned as he heared his mobile ringing upstairs.... he walked upstairs and opening the door's room he reached the bed and saw manik's mobile laying there... cabir ended the call and picked up his mobile... "isny to mujhy kaha tha ky yeh meeting mein hai, to iska mobile yahan?" (He said that he was in the meeting, then his mobile! Here?)

He then looked around a saw something shinning on the floor... cabir move forward to hold it and saw an earring.... it took him a few seconds before a smirk came up on his lips and he spoke "so mr.manik malhotra hum sab sy jhut bol ky bach gaya, or ab rafu chakar bhi ho gaya, koi nhi malhotra sahab ana to apny ghaar hi hai!" (So Mr.Manik Malhotra you got saved by lieing to us, and now you are gone, no worries at the end you have to come home only!)

Cabir smirking looking at the earring and the mobile....

.......................

In the car

Manik stopped the car making nandini look out and she asked "manik hum yahan ku ay  hayn?" (Manik why are we here?)

Manik looked at her before saying "baas aik min, mein abhi ata hun!" (Just a min ill be back!)

Saying so he walked out making nandini frown and she sat there with a grumpy face...

After a few minutes manik came inside woth a bag in his hands... he passed it to nandini and started the car saying "back seat py jao or change krlo!" (Go to the back seat and change!)

Nandini being confused opening the bag to see a trouser shirt in it... she looked at manik who glanced at her saying "i know you don't like to wear these shorts outside your room, and I remember your first ever reaction when i saw you in that!"

Saying so manik laughed making nandini hit his shoulder... after that nandini went to the back seat and looked at manik... "windows sari black hayn, but if you want just wear the trousers!" (The windows are tinted!)

Nandini nodded and wore the trouser while manik didn't moved his eyes from the road making her smile...

Stopping the car outside nandini's building manik spoke "tum jao! Mujhy unky pass jana hoga!" (You go inside, i have to ho to them!)

Nandini blinked her eyes and spoke "and msg me when you reach!"

Manik blinked his eyes and then nandini came out... waving at him she walked inside while manik drove off... while going back to the tree house he moved his hand to his pocket and frowned not finding his mobile... he looked around in the car and then stopped the car with a jerk and spoke with a shocked face "shit mobile to tree house mein hi reh gaya!" (Shit I forgot the phone in the tree house!)

........................

Okayyyyy
How was it?
Do let me know!
Waiting for the reviews!

#OkThanksBye