-1

Ignore mistakes if any....
inline comments are love....

.....................

The sunlight was peeking through the curtains... but the person was not a bit effected by it... he was sleeping with his face under the pillow... and his lower body covered with the duvet... while his bare back could be seen... when the door of the room got opened and the person was welcomed with the cold air on its face... nodding in disbelief she came inside and opened the curtains totally... after that she took the remote and turned off the air conditioner... doing so she stood near the bed with a smirk waiting for something... she pulled her hand infront and count of her fingers "1...2....3" "maaaaa" she smirked listening to the boy's voice and said "good morning to you to Mr." The boy pulled down the pillow from his face and said with his eyes closed... "maa plz turn on the ac, you know I can't sleep without it!" The woman giggled and the pulled the duvet from him saying "sonay ka time is gone, get up and come down in 15 mins!" The boy sat on the bed saying "Neyonika malhotra are you sure you are my mother!" And he earned a slap on his bare shoulder... "maaa" Neyonika glared at him "chup, jldi jldi uth and get ready, you father is waiting!" The boy showed her his teeths on which Neyonika took his name in warning "Manik Malhotra!" And manik ran inside the washroom... while Neyonika nodded in disbelief and walked out of his room...

........................

Neyonika passed raj his tea earning the smile of her husband... she smiled looking at his smile and sat on her chair... "sahab-zaday uthy?" Raj asked on which Neyonika nodded with a smile... before she could say anything they heard someone saying "good morning beautiful people!" Neyonika looked towards the voice to see cabir coming to them... he took raj's blessing and then hugged Neyonika's shoulder... Neyonika smiled at him and then cabir sat next to Neyonika taking a glass and filling it with his juice... "baki sab nhi ay abhi tak?" Cabir asked on which Neyonika spoke "count on three!" Cabir and Neyonika giggled to eachother while raj rolled his eyes... indeed both were eachother's crime partner when it comes to the other four... ans cabir started his count "1....2....anddddd" and the three people came to the dining area together saying a good morning... Neyonika and cabir looked at eachother and cabir spoke "wah aj to 3 bhi nhi bola!" Both giggled while raj eyes the three to sit down... but how can they sit like that only... so mukti and alya with dhruv walked to Neyonika and hugging her shoulders said a good morning yet again and then taking raj's blessings sat on their chairs... they all filled their glasses woth their fvrts and waited for manik... "yeh phir so gaya kya?" Raj asked to Neyonika who spoke "remote mere pass hai!" Raj nodded with a chuckle... when cabir spoke "bhai mein to shuru krny laga hun, is manik ny oata nhi kab ana hai!" He spoke and took the plate of the eggs whne he listened the voice "thora wait krny sy to maar nhi jy ga!" Cabir looked at the voice to see manik standing there glaring at him who shrugged his shoulders and went back to compeltr his plating... manik nodded in disbelief at his never ending love for food... and sat next to his father after taking his blessings... and then they started their breakfast...

While having it manik stoped and looking at the time spoke "she didn't come?" Neyonika looked at the time and spoke "manik its only 8:25... she comes till 8:30!" Manik huffed a breath and taking one more bit stood up... "i am done" raj looked at his plate and voiced out "but manik you didn't even had half of it!" Manik looked at his dad and said "bhook nhi hai abhi!" "But manik you should not waste your food!" Manik smiled and said lookinga t his father "dad i will eat it in a while, i have still half hour to go to the office, i will complete it before going!" Saying this manik went away from there...

After manik went to his room cabir looked at Neyonika and asked "charlie, how much time it had been?" Neyonika calculated the time in her mind and spoke "1 and a half year, roger!" Cabir smirked while the four others who were sitting on the dining table were looking at them "what is going on? Roger and Charlie whats that?" Mukti asked about everyone's confusion... on which Neyonika and cabir looked at eachother and smirked... "are you guys on something which we don't know?" This time alya asked on which both Neyonika and cabir shrugged their shoulders... "ab to paka kuch hony laga hai ghaar mei!" Dhruv said to the other three who nodded looking at the faces of Neyonika and cabir! Who laughed at them...

......................

Here comes the 1st chapter!
Okay, so how was
manik and Neyonika?
Cabir and Neyonika?
What you guys think what it can be?
Any guesses?
Do let me know!

#OkThanksBye