-31

Ignore mistakes if any...

......................

Mumbai, India

Nandini walked to manik's office and opened the door... with a smile she looked up to find no one... she chuckled and hut ber head with the file as it was happening with her since 9 days... manik had gone to abroad and here she is missing him way to much...

Chuckling at her thoughts she walked inside and reached his table... opening the drawer she took out a file and then stood up when her eyes went to his frame... she huffed and placing the things on the table she picked up the frame and spoke creasing his face "i am missing you way too much! I didn't knew that after proposing you I won't be able to stop missing you even for a day! But seems like we have to live like this for a while! Come soon, I Love You!"

Saying so she lightly kissed his frame and putting it back on the table she smiled before running out...

......................

London/United Kingdom

Manik fell on the couch while talking to his mother "mama i am fine, baas ap apny husband ko keh do is ky baad mny kisi bhi jaga nhi jana! Mujhy india hi rehna hai!" (Mama i am fine, you just tell your husband that after this i am not gling anywhere! I want to stay in India!)

He listened Neyonika's giggles and said "itna pyar ho gaya india sy? Wo manik kahan hai jo 4-5 mahinay pehly kehta tha ky mujhy bahir jana hai? Huh?" (You started to love India this much? Where is that 4-5 months ago manik who used to say that i want to go abroad and all? Huh?)

Manik rolled his eyes to his mother's words... but then remember his most precious one because of whom he was feeling this... he was missing Her owing to which he became a grumpy one...

he was pulled back by his mother's voice "acha to kitna kaam hai?" (Okay so how much work is left?)

He huffed before specking "ha but thora sa! 3-4 days lagy gy max!" (There is but not that much! It will take 3-4 days max!)

He said while calculating things while Neyonika spoke "then complete it fast! And come back to mama!"

Manik smiled eventually listening to her and said "I Love You Mama!" "Mama Loves You Too!" Neyonika said making him smile even more widely and the call ended...

Manik looked at the phone and taking a breath spoke "lets see meri girlfriend kya kr rhi hai!" (Lets see what us my girlfriend doing!)

And he dailed her number which wenr unanswered making him frown... he again dailed it and that only made him grumpy...

........................

3 days later

........................

Nandini entered the malhotra company and greeted the receptionist who smiled back at her... after that she started to walk towards the lift... standing inside the lift she smiled at everyone standing there and turned towards the door...

when a conversation got her ears of two employees who were standing behind her and talking in wispers... thou she didn't to overhear a conversation... yet her name made her listen to it... "she is manik's Sir Secretary?"

Hearing it from the first girl she listened the other one "yes, she is nandini, i like her very much! Like her happy vibe and everything!"

Nandini bite her lips listening to this but then the 1st girl again spoke immediately "don't like someone like that, i heard that she is his secretary for 2 years! And the person who change his secretaries in every 5-6 months! How can he be having her for such a long time? She might be doing something for him in person!"

Nandini's eyes welled up listening to everything... she closed her eyes to drank back her tears making them red... while the 2nd girl again defended her "maya its nothing like that..."

But before she could complete the lift got opened... and looked up to go out but meet with the same orbs with whom she fall in love...

Manik came back to india at 5 in the morning and having a sleep of 3 hours he got up and ran to his office to give a surprise to nandini... but as he reached there the receptionist told him that nandini is coming at 10 since he was not coming... nodding at her he went to his cabin...

Looking at the things and working on some files he looked at the time... it was 10:2 and he knew how punctual his girlfriend is... so he got up and walked to the lift... and after one mins the door of the lift opened...

He hide his smile looking at her owing to all the employees... but what made him feel pain was her red blooded eyes... was she crying? The only thought came to his mind... he greeted the employees who came looked at him and then turning back walked to his cabin... while nandini she knew he is going to ask her... but what was he doing in here? Wasn't he in London?

......................

How was it?
Do let me know!
Waiting for your reviews.

#OkThanksBye