-34

Ignore mistakes if any...
Please do Inline Comments...

......................

Manik stopped the car making nandini look around to see a jungle side... she looked at manik who winked at her and came out of the car... nandini closed the door when manik reached her side and spoke holding her hand "come!"

Saying so he dragged her with him who was walking silently holding his hand... after walking for 3 mins they reached an open area when manik stopped in front some stairs... nandini looked up to see a beautiful three story house...

"Wow!" That was the only word came out of her mouth

"Wow!" That was the only word came out of her mouth... when manik tugged her hand and took the steps... while she asked him...

"Manik yeh konsi jaga hai?" (Manik what is this place?)

Manik looked at her for once before looking at the house and spoke taking more steps "yeh hamara i mean fab5 ki jaga hai, our tree house, dad gifted this to us on our first concert around 5-6 years back!" (This is ours, i mean fab5's house, our tree house, dad gifted this to us on our first concert around 5-6 years back!)

Nandini listened to him while walking beside him... and by the end they reached the main door... mank pulled out the keys when nandini asked him further... "is jaga ka kisi ko pata ku nhi?" (Why no one knows about this place?)

Manik glanced at her opening the door ans then spoke touching her cheek with his fingers.. "because we didn't wanted anyone to know except our loved one's! So here you come my lady!"

Saying so manik winked at her once again and showed her his hand asking her to take a step... nandini giggled at his antics and then took a step inside... coming inside manik locked the door and standing beaside nandini told her who was looking at the magnificent house "this is the living room with the kitchen and washroom, on the second floor its the jam room and balcony, lastly a room on the top with a beautiful balcony to enjoy the nature!"

Saying so he touched his nose with her head nuzzling there making nandini laugh and then she turned around... as it happened manik hurriedly sneaked his arms around her waist pulling her more close to him.... while nandini moved her arms to his neck tieing them on his back... "it is beautiful!"

Manik nodded his head and moved his one hand to her cheek... he gave a slight touch over her cheek and then rubbed her lips mercilessly before looking at her eyes which were having the same passion which he was having right at the moment... his eyes again reached her lips as he told her "i so wanna crash my lips on these petals since i held you this close to me!"

The huskiness in his voice made her breath go heavy as she looked in his eyes... few moments passed with them lost in each other when in the next moment nandini's feet came forward eventually leaning to him and then her lips landed on his just the way He wanted it... just the way She wanted it...

.........................

Malhotra Mansion

Cabir sat beside Neyonika on the chair eating the popcorn while his brows were lifted upwards... Neyonika looked at him from her mobile and looking at his face she frowned and asked him "cabir kya hua? Kya soch rhy ho?" (Cabir What happened? What are you thinking?)

Cabir continued to think while eating and then finally looked at Neyonika saying "charlie don't you think your son is being weird now a days?"

Neyonika thought for a second and then looked at cabir who looking at her face again turned to his popcorn... "lagta hai in train patri py ai hi nhi balky puri speed sy chal bhi rahi hai!" (It seems their train is going wat too faster than coming to the track!)

He said out eating his popcorn while Neyonika looked at him and hmmed... because she saw alot of changing in his son's attitude... she opened her mouth to say something when alya came there and spoke to cabir "cabir get up, hum tree house ja rhy hayn! Manik ko bhi udher hi bula ly gy" (cabir get up! We are going to the treehouse! We will call manik there only!)

Neyonika looked at alya with cabir and spoke "but alya mukti."

She was cut by mukti only who was coming down in dhruv's arms and spoke "aunty please na, mein ziada nhi chalun gi, yeh 3 dost kab kaam ay gy? Itni body banai hai ab us body ka faida to uthana hai na!" (Aunt pretty please, I won't walk much, and these 3 friends of mine can also be helpful for time being! No? How else i will take advantage of this body building of them?)

Saying so she winked at Neyonika who chuckled and nodded her head and soon they all sat in the car with cabir driving it and they left for the tree house...

.........................

Fab5's Tree House

Manik held her waist in his tight grip and he pulled back from the sweet yet slow kiss... their first kiss ever... he looked at nandini who's eyes were closed and she was breathing heavily... the little girl was making a huge impact on him and in return all she get was to be pinned to the wall as his hungry lips again got smashed with her soft petals making her moan in his mouth as she again held his nape in her death grip...

They kissed like two hungry persons trying to ease their hungry... the hunger of love.... pulling back from a long endless kiss manik threw his head on her shoulder while nandini kept holding him owing to her jiggly legs which were giving up on her... "now I don't think i would be able to control myself from not tasting those lips again and again"

Manik told her looking at her red face while creasing her lips... his eyes moved to hers which were having a shine in them... coming closed he pecked her cheek and moving back held her hand... "let me show you upstairs, coz if we will stay here for a while you will become a real tomato with your blush!"

Nandini glared at him hitting hus chest making him laugh... he held her close from her shoulder and wrapping his arm walked upstairs unknown to them that there this little secret might not be a secret anymore...

........................

Okayyyyy!
Will they be caught?
Or not?
Lots and lots of comments needed for the next update!
No limit thou!
But i just wanted some love towards my story!

#OkThanksBye