Bonus Chapter

Ignore mistakes if any...
Inline comments are love...

.....................

Flashbacks

.....................

A Week Later (from the day nandini came back):

Manik sat on the couch after criss crossing his legs holding his week old soon Abhay Manik Malhotra in his lap who was sleeping peacefully.... manik was creasing Abhay's hand looking at his face with a smile on his face when Neyonika came to him and sat beside manik with a smile before creasing his hair...

"Manik!"

Manik hmmed looking at Abhay with his smile intact on which Neyonika too looked at abhi asking him...

"Tumhy ksy pata tha ky nandini kahan hai?" (How did you knew about nandini's whereabouts?)

This time manik looked up at Neyonika pulling abhay close to his chest cuddling him and told Neyonika.....

"Mujhy shuru sy pata tha mama!" (I knew about it from the start mama!)

Neyonika frowned on which manik looked at his son and told his mother....

"Hospital sy anay ky baad jab apny bataya tha ky nandini is missing, that day only i started to look for her, and using my Malhotra card i found out about her staying in Denmark, she was staying there with the help of someone from our office only! But I didn't gave a damn to it! Coz the person was keeping my family safe!" (After coming from the hospital when you told me about nandini is missing.......)

"Or Aryaman ko sab kesy pata tha? Nandini ky bary mein!" (And how did Aryaman knew about nandini and everything?)

Neyonika asked again on which manik told his mother yet again....

"Mujhy nhi pata tha pehly! Us din us sy pucha to wo bata rha tha ky Soha ki identity dhundny ky laiay jab search kr rha tha tab nandini ny jo investigator appoint kiya hua tha us sy wo mila tha and by the end of all the stalking the investigator he got to know everything but he didn't told anyone about it!" (I didn't knew about it beforehand! But then that day i asked him and he told me that while looking for Soha's identity he met the investigator whuch nandini had appointed and.....)

Neyonika let out a breathe while manik again started to cuddle his son making Neyonika smile and she asked....

"Arey hamara Ayaan kidher hai?" (Where is our Ayaan?)

"Nandini ky sath room mein hai! Ata hoga mama ka chamcha!" (He is with nandini in the room! He must be coming mama ka chamcha!)

Manik rolled his eyes making Neyonika laugh and soon enough nandini was coming down with Alya and Ayaan.... and coming to his father Ayaan fall on his leg with a goofy smile on his lips which made manik smile to the fullest....

....................

MaNan's 5th Wedding Anniversary:

Manik met once more business colleague before his eyes landed on his wife who was coming out of the back door while Ayaan and Abhay walking beside her holding their mother's saree pallu.... manik smiled with love as he saw her adorned in the skin and baby pink saree he brought for her a few days ago especially for their 5th Anniversary....