-32

Ignore mistakes if any...
Inline comments are love...

.........................

Nandini wiped off her face reaching her cabin facing her back to the door... the words were not leaving her mind... but she had to go to manik's cabin and she had to be all calm for that... but before all that could happen the door of her cabin got open and shut in the same second...

In the next second she was turned and was made faced to the same orbs who felt pain looking the red eyes... his fingers reached her eyes creasing them from down and then his voice reached her ears "what happened in there?"

Nandini kept looking at him who pulled her more close to him and said "i asked you something!"

Nandini moved her gaze and wriggled in his arms making manik jerk to him saying "hilna band kro nandini!" (Stop moving nandini!)

Nandini stood still looking at him who now cupped her face and said "tasha ny kaha tum theek thi! Lift mein kya hua jo yeh..." (tasha said you were all fime! Then what happened in the lift that....)

He stopped in between looking at her eyes and touching them... nandini closed her eyes when manik's voice made her open them "mein kuch puch rha hun nandini! Bolo" (nandini i am asking you something! Speck up!)

The anger in his voice made her scared and she eventually parted her lips to speak "wo jo new intern ai hai in the engineering, she was in the lift with lisa when....." (that new intern of engineering, she was in the lift with lisa when....)

And she narrated everything to manik making herself cry at the end keeping her head on his chest... who was holding her close to him kissing her head but his eyes said a different story... a story of anger and rage to destroy every single thing that cause her harm...

He was pulled back to the reality by nandini who looked at him asking "manik mein aysi nhi hun! I really love you will all my heart!" (Manik i am not like that, i really love you will all my heart!)

Manik nodded innno cupping her face with his both hands and spoke "i know! Stop crying nandini, i know my baby, she is the most beautiful person inside out!"

Saying so he kissed her head while nandini again hugged him making him wrap his arms around her yet again....

...........................

After sending nandini to freshen up manik took the landline in nandini's office and dialed the receptionist "yes tasha, han wo jo engineering ki jo nee intern hai, jo lisa ky under hai! Send her to my cabin in 5 and also send a termination letter!" (Yes tasha, yes that new intern in engineering who js under lisa! Send her in my cabin in 5 also send me a termination letter!)

Saying so manik ended the call and at the same time nandini came to manik who smiled looking at her and kissed her cheek making her smile doing so he cupped her face and said looking straight in her eyes "now listen one thing! Koi kuch bhi kahy, kuch nhi kary, mein kbhi bhi tumhary bary mein galat nhi sochun ga, i know you love, more than anyone, tumhy mujhy safai dyny ki zarurat nhi hai, logon ko baas baatain krna ata hai when they feel jealous, so aj ky baad mein tumhari yeh pyari si eyes mein ansu na dekhun! Okay?" (Now listen one thing, no matter what others say or do! I won't ever think bad about you, because i know you love, more than anyone, you don't have to justify yourself in fronf me! People only know how to talk when they feel jealous, so from today onwards I should not see these tears in these beautiful eyes of yours! Okay?)

Nanidni nodded with a small smile making him smile and he kissed her forehead... after that makingbsure she is fine he walked to his cabin to sort out the things...

..........................

Manik was rolling the paper weight on the desk with his face showing anger... when the door was knocked... he looked up and taking a breath spoke "come in!"

The door was opened and a girl came inside asking "sir you called me?"

Manik glanced at her before opening a file and then asked "maya Sharma?"

The girl nodded her head and manik asked her to come inside... she stood beside the table when manik spoke looking at the papers and taking another and signing it "well miss maya sharma, i think you will fell bad to hear that i have cameras and mics all around my company even the lifts! And the one discussing my life don't need to be here in this company!"

Saying so he passed a letter to her gritting his teeth... maha was shocked to listen everything but before she could say anything manik spoke "be thankful that I just made you leave this company and you can work somewhere else!"

Saying so he pointed towards the door... and before she could say a work making took a breath in anger and she ran away... manik stood up to calm himself he so wanted to slap her face but he was not raised like that... he was thinking to calm himself when a voice came "manik!"

He looked at his back to see nandini and in few moments his anger flew away and he smiled looking at her smile...

........................

Hope you liked it!
Waiting for your reviews!
Do let me know!

#OkThanksBye