-42

Ignore mistakes if any...
Inline comments are love...

......................

Everyone were sitting on the dinner table having the food while talking to each other when alya stopped everyone saying "wait a second!"

They all looked at her on which she spoke "aunty what's with that alliance thing?"

The murthy's and nandini frowned while Neyonika smirked... cabir laughed out and the other kept looking at Neyonika for explanation... "that was just a show, ta ky yeh pagal sach to boly!" (So that this stupid son of mine tell us the truth!)

Manik palmed his face on which nandini looked at him sitting beside him with a frown... fab3 and raj rolled their eyes when ishita asked "explain!"

She literally ordered on which mukti spoke "jab hum ghaar ay aunty said she had an alliance for manik, so long story short ky wo aik jhoot tha ta ky manik apni feelings confess kry!" (When we came home aunty said she had an alliance for manik, so long story short that it was a lie so that manik will confess his feelings!)

Abhi And aryaman joined cabir in laughing looking at manik's sulking face while ronit gave raj Your-Wife-Is-Mad look and he gave him I-Know look... while nandini was just looking at manik who shrugged his shoulders while raising his brows telling her She-Is-Like-That...

......................

"Manik I can't!"

"Why not?"

"I don't know!" Nandini said out sitting on the bed in manik's room... while he came and sitting beside her keeping his one leg on the bed and faced her... holding her hands in his manik spoke... "nandini ab to hamari family ko bhi pata hai about us, to kya problem hai yahan shift hony mein!" (Nandini now even our family knows about us, then what is the problem to shift here in malhotra mansion?)

Nandini just looked at him before leaning to his chest wrapping her arms around his waist who held her close to him... feeling his hands on her body nandini told him "manik sab ko pata hai but sirf ghar mein, bahir kisi ko bhi nhi pata, or agar pata chala bhi to sab baatain kry gy, and I don't want anyone to point out on our relation!" (Yes manik everyone knows, but only at our home, but other than them no one knows about us, and if they got to know they will only talk, and I don't want anyone to poung out on our relation!)

Saying so she looked up... manik pecked her forehead lovingly before saying "meri jaan i told you before, koi kuch bhi kahy unko ignore krdo, people only know how to talk, and in between tumhy lagta hai mein tum par koi baat anay dun ga kabhi?" (My life, i told you before, just ignore anyone whoever speck shit, people only know how to talk, and in between you think i will let anyone say anything to you ever?)

Nandini nodded in no on which he passed her a smile and again pecked her head saying "then forget all this, or hum kaal tumhara luggage ly ay gy! Okay?" (And tomorrow we will get your luggage! Okay?)

She blinked her eyes with a smile and then manik smiling at her fell on the bed with her on his chest... "owww manik!"

She said hitying his chest making her laugh... pecking her hair he spoke "sleep love!"

.......................

Next Morning

.......................

Nandini opened her eyes with a smile and her smile got bigger looking at manik who was sleeping peacefully keeping his head on his pillow... nandini pecked his jaw and removing his arm from her body she moved a bit up and kissed his forehead while saying "I Love You!"

She smiled to herself and then got up from the bed... walking to the washroom she freshen up and then came out wipping her face with a hand towel... coming to the closet she made her hair in a proper pony tail and then walked out... sitting on the bed she shook manik.. "manik wake up, its already 8!"

Manik hmmed and then opened his eyes to see nandini sitting there looking at fresh... he smiled and hugged her waist... "good morning!"

Nandini creased his hair wishing him back... soon manik woke up and walked to freshen up while nandini sat there after making the bed... in her home it was her routine so doing it here was never a problem for her thou they have butlers to do everything...

She sat there waiting for manik who soon came out wearing jeans and a t-shirt... nandini smiled at him and stood up... manik walked to her and immediately wrapped his arms around her waist on which nandini frowned and asked "kya hua? Nechay nhi jana?" (What happened? Don't wanna go downstairs?)

"Jana hai but aik kaam rehta hai!" (Have to, but one thing is still to be done!)

Manik spoke making nandini frown even more and then he came close to her face saying "this!"

Saying so he placed his lips on her without moving... while nandini sucked a breath before she took the lead and held his lower lip in her lips who smiled and then holding her more close to him manik moved his one hand to her nape.... their lips moulded together perfectly as they sucked out each other's lips... when manik bit her lip making her lips part away even more and he let his tongue devore all her insides making her lose her sanity....

Manik pulled back as the oxygen tried to get back his space and both huffed badly with their heartbeats fast and could be listened by each other.... "damn i just can't stop myself to taste them again and again!"

Nandini's cheek got filled with red hue as she placed her head on his chest... moments passed when she spoke "lets go down manik, or someone will come!"

Pulling back she looked at him who nodded his head and then both walked out of the room side by side...

........................

Okay so engagement will be happening sooner!
But before that some events should take place.
Do let md know about the update!
Eagerly waiting for the reviews!

#OkThanksBye