-16

Ignore mistakes if any...
Inline comments are love...

...................

Malhotra Mansion

Manik sat on the couch hugging Neyonika who was holding his hand and was looking at cabir who was making every sort of faces looking at everyone who were grinning..... when Neyonika spoke out "cabir! You didn't told me?" She asked with a shocked face on which cabir held his head in his hands and then said "arey yar kitna baar bataya hai, glti ho gai! Ab baas kro na!" (Guys i told you i made a mistake for not telling you all, but please! Enough now)

saying so he made a grumpy face when raj came inside with a smile looking at everyone but then frowned and rolling his eyes spoke "bachpan thora tha? Jo tu abhi bhi meri biwi ky sath chipka rehta hai?" (Wasn't your childhood enough? That you still keep sticking to my wife?)

All six of them looked at raj who was sulking looking at manik who just shrugged his shoulders while Neyonika to wrapped her arms around manik giving raj a look... raj huffed and fell beside mukti who chuckled with other four... "btw uncle wedding is on the way?" Alya spoke while taking her green tea from the table... while raj immediately spoke "shukar hai, achi baat hai, kam sy kam meri biwi ka pechay choray ga yeh!" (Thank God, its too good, at least he will leave roaming around my wife!)

Neyonika squeezed her eyes at raj saying "ayy, not a word against my baby, orelse there are plenty of rooms in the mansion, you can choose any of them!" And the next thing happened was the five youngsters laughing out loud... raj looked at Neyonika with a puppy face who rolled her eyes kissing manik's head who had his arms around her... when mukti pulled raj's hand hugging it making him look at her and she told him "uncle he is not going to leave your beautiful wife this soon!" Raj raised his eyes at mukti who eyed him cabir who was laughing with dhruv...

"Aik to koi mujhy kuch batata hi nhi!" (I don't know why no one tells me anything)

raj said looking at cabir who joined his hands in front raj... "maafi! Agay sy har kaam krny sy pehly puray ghaar mein announcement karun ga" (forgive me, after today i will let you all know loudly that what i am going to do)

And then alya threw a cushion on him saying "we don't wanna know your 'that' life" cabir mimicked at her while others laughed and then dhruv spoke looking at him "oye, don't make fun of my fiancée" cabir stood up and tapping his feet on the floor he went upstairs while others laughed at him...

.......................

Later at night

Manik was half laying on cabir's bed thinking something... while cabir was playing a game on the mobile sitting beside him on the other side... and dhruv was laying towards their feet playing a rubics cube.... "why they haven't reached?" Dhruv asked the duo who shrugged their shoulders when the door of the room got opened and abhi and aryaman came inside... "where were you?" Cabir asked the duo looking at his mobile...

While abhi and aryaman met them and settled on the bed... and aryaman spoke "I literally had to drag him out of the room!" Abhi shrugged his shoulders on which dhruv and manik chuckled... and aryaman asked cabir "you tell me? Since when this is happening?" Dhruv took his mobile and cabir looked at aryaman and smiled saying "Haye, wo din! Mein ksy bhul sakta hun?" (Damn, that day! How can I forget it!)

He said dreamily on which abhi kicked him making him fell off the bed... making the other three laugh... cabir stood up rubbing his bump and was about to say something when abhi cut him in between saying "expressions mhi mangy! Baat puchi hai! Seedha trhan bata ab!" (We asked you after the story, not for the expressions, so speak up)

Cabir sat on the bed and spoke "okay so it happened around 1 year ago!" And the next thing he felt was a punch from manik "saalay, aik saal ho gaya hai or tu ab bata rha hai?" (You moron, it has been a year and you are telling us now?)

Cabir glared at him saying "agar ab koi bech mein bola to mein kuch nhi bolna" (now if someone cut me in between, i wont say a word)

The four boys shook their shoulders on which cabir continued... "I didn't knew what had happened, but i started to feel happy around her, her smile used to make my heart flatter, and unknown to my own seld love started to bloom, may be it all started way back, but one year back when we had to go to sydney for a concert, that time i told her about my feeling to her, she was shocked for a second but when i told her that I couldn't stop myself from telling her after loving her since a long time, she confessed, that she also feel something towards me, but she was not ready to name it, later on spending time together and being peacefully for each other, she too named her feeling and then after that I decided to tell everyone soon, but today this moron came early and saw us!"

Cabir completed and looked at the four faces in front him.... the three of them were smiling while manik was lost somewhere... cabir knew what was going on in his mind still he nudged him and raised his brows on which manik nodded in no... and they listened aryaman asking dhruv "how you felt dhruv? When you got to know about your love for alya?"

Dhurv smiled and told them "aryaman it feels so beautiful, damn that feeling knowing that one person owns your heart, it feels magical! I knew alya since childhood, but i never knew that i will fell for her, i just can't stop myself to adore her, her happiness makes me happy, looking at her sad face make me feel like i lost somewhere for making her happy, she makes me feel peaceful just by sitting next to me!"

Dhruv told his feeling to everyone who were smiling... aryaman fell in between manik and cabir saying "haye mujhy kab pyar hoga?" (When will i fell in love?)

The four boys chuckled and talked and played the games for a little longer... but one thing was struck in manik's mind which was making him feel shiver running down to his body...

......................

How was it?
I personally feel the urdu dialogues give more feel to the voice of a character!
So let me know about it!
Waiting for your reviews!

#OkThanksBye