Epilogue

Ignore mistakes if any...
Inline comments are love...

.....................

4 Years Later:

Manik opened his eyes with a frown and saw the other side of the bed empty... he groaned on it and throwing away the duvet on the bed stood up in all his glory before walking directly to the washroom...

As he held the knob of the door he listened the shower turning off but then he opened the door and entere inside to see his wife standing in front the mirror wrapping the towel around her body that reached till her mid thighs while the other was wrapped around her hair...

Nandini passed her husband a beautiful smile but he still had a sad face and walking to her back hugged her tightly pushing his naked body to her toweled one... nandini nodded in disbelief and started to apply toothpaste on her brush... when manik spoke from her neck while sucking the droplets from her warm skin...

"Why you were not there with me?"

Nandini just continues to do her brush as it has been a daily routine for her to see a Cranky Manik Malhotra before she see Happy Morning faces on their kids.... Nandini washed her face and said....

"Go take your shower!"

Manik nodded in no with his face still hidden in her neck nuzzling over there.... but then he asked...

"When my babies are coming back?"

Nandini pushed him a bit and turned around saying...

"We all are going there to have breakfast! So go and have a shower!"

Manik smiled listening to her while nandini continued before roaming her eyes on his naked form saying..

"And Mr. Malhotra try to wear your clothes after getting up from the bed, you have kids who brag in our room unannounced!"

A smirked appeared on manik's lips as he pulled her closer and roamed his nose on her ear shell mumbling...

"What can i say Mrs. Malhotra! My wife looking so hot that I couldn't resist to Make Love to her till wee hours!"

Nandini shivered badly placing her hand on his chest.... manik smirked again looking at her eyes closed... he gently placed his lips on her shoulder and pecking it licked a spot before his teeth left a print over there which made her hiss...

"Ishh, manik!"

Manik pulled back and looked at his art work with a big smile.... nandini too turned her head to see the big red mark and then looked back at her husband who was having a proud smile....

"Agy thory mark hain jo yeh bhi dy diya?" (Are there less marks on my body that you gave me this one too?)

Manik just held her chin with his finger and thumb and lowered his lips on hers for a soft kiss... moving back making winked at her and walked to the shower area....

Nandini rolled her eyes with a soft blush on her cheeks... she was about to go out when manik looked at her from shower cabin saying...

"Well you love those marks on you Mrs. Manik Malhotra!"

And he gave a goofy smile to nandini who too smiled and walked out while manik had his shower.....

......................

Manik was standing with the guys in the porch waiting for the ladies... they all were going to Murthy mansion to have breakfast and also to bring back their children as they all went for a sleepover party on Ananya's insistence....