-28

Ignore mistakes if any...
Inline comments are love...

......................

A few days later

......................

Nandini entered the cabin opening the door while looking at the file... "manik, this description is n.." she stopped as she looked up to see manik sitting while on the other side sat soha and harshad... manik looked at her and blinked his eyes making him nod and she walked to his desk standing on the side...

Soha was almost glaring at her while harshad turned his gaze back to manik saying "so manik, we will send you the proper proposal will the plan!" Manik passed him a small smile and nodded his head saying "sure, just a second!" Saying so he looked at nandini saying "bahir nisha ny proposal paper or plan report collect krky inko dy do!" (Taking the proposal paper and the plan report from nisha pass it to them)

Nandini nodded and walked out while manik looked back to harshad saying "from that you can contact us anytime!" Harshad nodded and stood up... while shaking his hand with manik walked towards the door while soha gave manik a flirty smile and held his hand in her grip... manik looked at her with what look and pulled back his hand passing him a forced smile... soha smiled at him yet again before walking after her brother...

......................

Nandini entered inside the cabin and looked at manik sitting on his chair throwing his head on the back of the chair... listening to the door getting opened he opened his eyes to look at nandini and smile came up on his lips... nansini stoo smile before walking to him and standing next to his placed her hand in his hair ruffling them and said after kissing his forehead "Sir office mein wait kr rhy hayn!" (Sir is waiting for you in his office!)

Manik hmmed leaning to her chest and nandini smilingly creased his hair before pulling back and saying "chalo get up! Raman uncle is also there with abhimanyu bhai!" Manik huffed a breath and then got up...

He walked out of the room while nandini picked up his mobile and taking the file walked out to her cabin... as he was having a meeting so he won't be receiving his calls...

.......................

Nandini was writing something on her notepad when a mobile ringed... she looked on the side to see manik's mobile ringing so she recieved the call... "han manik!" Cabir spoke from the other side on which nandini spoke "cabir! Manik meeting mein hai!" (Cabir, actually manik is in a meeting!)

She listened him huffing a breath before asking "Oh, okay! Kab tak khatam hogi meeting?" (Oh okay! But when will the meeting end?)

Nandini looked at the wall before saying "10-15 mins max!" "Okay then tell him to join us on the lunch meeting! Its with Zee Music Company!" Cabir spoke and after geeting an okay she ended the call...

Few mins passed before the door of nandini's cabin got opened... she looked up to find manik coming inside... he just came to her and standing beside her hugged her and kissed her head... nandini smiled holding his arm which was around her neck.. "kya hua manik?" (What happened manik?)

she asked with a smile on which manik spoke "i am tired of these meetings!" Nandini chuckled and looking up at him still holdibg his arm spoke "but you have another urjent meeting waiting for you!" Manik frowned at her beside sitting on the table in front her holding her hand in his... "but you said this is the last one!" "Yea, but abhi abhi cabir ki call ai thi and you have to go there!" (Yes but few moments ago cabir called and you have to go there!)

Manik made a bad face and pulling her hand to kiss the back of her hand and then spoke "aik to koi bhi mujhy aram sy time nhi spend krny dy sakta apni itni pyari girlfriend ky sath!" (I don't understand why nonone can let me spend some lone time with my this beautiful girlfriend!)

Nandini nodded in disbelief still smiling on which manik too smiled and then she looked back at him saying "mr.malhotra get going! They are waiting for you! And as your work is done so i am also leaving for home!"

Saying so she stood up in front him... manik listened to her silently... and then pulling her close to him placed a soft kiss on the corner of her lips making her cheek getting red... he chuckled and touched her red and warm cheek with his two fingers he walked out... leaving her blushing and smiling...

.......................

What you wanna see
Before manan's relationship to come in front others!
Do let me know about the update!
Waiting for the reviews!

#OkThanksBye