-44

Ignore mistakes if any...
Inline comments are love...

.......................

Meeting Room, Malhotra Industries

Manik rubbed his fingers on his forehead while raj spoke "But Mister Sinha how can you back out at the last moment? You know that the board of directors have to tell others about their resignation before 3 months!"

Manik looked at Mr.Sinha who spoke "i know Mr.Malhotra but i have to sell the shares for some personal reasons!"

Manik looked at raj, cabir and druve before specking... "to whom you are selling the shares? no one in the room is willing to buy them!"

Mr. Sinha looked at manik and spoke "Mr. Malhotra i know someone who is willing to take the shares, as it is only 6% so they want them!"

"Who?" Cabir asked...

"Harshad Khurana, owner if Khurana Enterprises!" Mr. singa told them on which all the board members looked at each other before one of them spoke... "Mr.Sinha are you sure?"

Mr.Sinha nodded and then raj spoke "then call him here and we will sign the papers!"

Soon all the members of board signed the papers with Harshad and Mr.Sinha before the lawyer told them... "so now as Mr.Sinha gave his shared to Harshad Khurana, the distribution of the shares is Mr. Raj Malhotra 9%, Mr.Manik Malhotra 50%, Mr.Cabir Dhawan 8%, Mr.Dhruv Vedhant 8%, Mr.Harshad Khurana 6%, Mr.Singh 7%, Mr.Randhawa 6%, Mr.Shiv 6%"

All the members nodded their head before standing ip and meeting Harshad... at last manik met Harshad and both passed each other a smile.. "it will be nice working with you!"

"Looking forward to is Mr.Malhotra!" Harshad spoke on which manik nodded before raj spoke "well Mr.Khurana we are having a party on sunday, will be great if you will join us!"

"Sure Mr.Malhotra!"

And soon they all disappeared and the malhotra men went home as it was late evening...

........................

"Navya ko bhi bula ly gy kaal!" (We will also call navya to come tomorrow!)

Mukti spoke munching on her pizza on which Neyonika spoke "well miss mukti, ap kahin nhi ja rhi! Ap ghaar hi rhy gi or yeh log jy gy!" (You are not going anywhere, you are staying at home and they are going!)

Mukti pouted saying "that's not fair!"

Nandini and alya giggled listening to mukti just then the car horn reached their ears and alya spoke "yeh jldi nhi a gy?" (Didn't they came early?)

Neyonika looked at the time while nandini and mukti's eyes moved to the main door when the 4 men came inside dhruv and cabir talking over something with raj while manik was looking at his mobile...

He entered and looked up to see nandini looking at him.... he took a deep breath with a smile looking at her in his house and then entered inside... cabira nd dhruv took the slice of the pizza before sitting and raj asked "aj pizza party ku?" (Why this pizza party today?)

While manik to came and sat in the sitting sitter which was next to nandini's single sitter couch...

"Because it was a girls dinner date!"

Mukti said as she pulled the pizza box in her lap... cabir made a face to her...
Manik looked away from them to nandini who was silently looking at them and he asked "kaal office?" (Tomorrow office?)

Nandini looked at manik and then said "han aik file complete krni hai, and you have to go to the orphanage!" (Yes i have to complete a file, )

Manik frowned at the end asking her "why only me?"

Nandini took the last bite and eating it told him "i have to go with alya for the dresses for the party!"

Manik nodded before looking at his mother and telling her "mama i am hungry!"

Neyonika smiled before asking "kya khana hai?" (What you wanna eat?)

Manik thought for a second before saying "butter chicken!"

Neyonika chuckled and said while getting up... "coming right now!"

And she walked in the kitchen... but not before dismissing the men to freshen up...

........................

Next one with me manan chapter!
So what you wanna see?
Any suggestions?
Do let me know!

#OkThanksBye