-14

Ignore mistakes if any...
Inline comments are love...

.....................

Manik walked inside the study room with nandini behind him... as they were inside manik looked at her and spoke out loudly "why you stopped me? I should have shown her her place!" Nandini just looked down at her hands and spoke "but she said the truth, i am just your assistant!" And the next thing happened was manik holding her arms and looking deeply in her eyes saying out clearly to her "You are not just my assistant! Got it! You are not!" Nandini gluped down hardly while manik could see her throat moving as she gluped and closed his eyes to keep himself sane...

moving his hand away from her he took some deep breaths and was about to walk away... he held the door's knob when nandini asked him slowly "then who am i to you manik?" Manik looked at her from above his shoulder and then opening the door walked out... he was walking towards the backyard when raj came there and called him out "manik!" Manik looked at his dad and then he remembered anout raj calling him "yes dad?"

Fortunately raj got a work for him and cabir's lie kept hidden as raj made him meet a few clients which were in the party and manik got busy with them... while nandini came out and walked to the girls talking...

Soon the music filled the area as some people danced and the boys lightened the rockets and other things... the arena was filled with happiness and smiles all around... nandini was busy with mukti lighening the things when aryaman came there looking at something... he then hurriedly held nandini's dupatta which was going to caught fire... nandini felt a tug on her dupatta to see aryaman holding it... "where are you lost? If i wouldn't have come, it could have caught with fire!" He said to nandini who thanked her and both of them walked from there and aryaman walked back to the boys.... while nandini looked back to him and then smiled a little to him who was unknown to it....

....................

Manik stood beside her father at the entrance as the guests meeting them... when soha and harshad came there... as harshad met raj soha moved towards manik and spoke to him slowly "manik, i came to your party! But you were no where to be found!" Manik gave her a lip tight smile before saying "well soha you see it was my party and i ha lots of things to do instead to please you!" Saying so he looked at her angrily when harshad spoke to soha "lets go!" He gave a smile to manik and then both went away... while manik turned around to go inside when he saw nandini coming there all set to go back home...

Nandini looked at manik but then looked away as she listened some voices... soon the murthy's came there with Neyonika and ishita spoke "so, we shall be going now, coz these two workaholic can't take an off for one day!" She said eyes to raman and abhi who looked at each other and shrugged their shoulders looking at which nandini, manik and aryaman chuckled and Neyonika nodded in disbelief...

she then looked at nandini and asked "you are going?" Nandini nodded her head saying "i have asked uncle, he is waiting!" Saying so she looked at everyone especially glancing at manik walked ahead... when abhi spoke stopping her "nandini wait, we are going towards the same direction! So we will drop you! Let uncle be!" Nandini just looked at manik who blinked his eyes before looking away... nandini looked at abhi and mumbled a small okay...

Soon the murthy's with nandini sat in the car... abhi and raman at the front while nandini sat on the back with ishita and aryaman.... abhi drove off and soon reaching outside nandini's building he spoke "here you go madam!" Nandini passed him a smile and looking at ishita spoke "thank you!" Ishita nodded in no and put her hand on nandini's head giving her blessing...

After that nandini just came out and walked inside while the murthy's stayed there looking at her going figure when aryaman broke the silence "i wish i had her as my twinne" while ishita held her son's hand remembering her small baby girl... "lets go abhi!" Raman spoke with a heavy voice while abhi wipe the end of his eye and then drove off.....

Here nandini came to her apartment and wiped the lone tears from her eye.... she looked above and spoke "why you took away my parents? Was i that bad that I didn't deserve a family?" She closed her eyes... after a few moments her mobile beeped and she looked at her mobile to find manik's msg...

Manik: reached?
Nandini: yes!
Manik: okay! Tomorrow we will leave at 12! So don't rush out!

Nandini smiled at his stupid love and saying an okay to him walked to her room... he could make her smile even when she didn't wanted to...

.....................

How was it?
Do let me know about it!
Waiting for your reviews!

#OkThanksBye