-18

Ignore mistakes if any...
Inline comments are love...

......................

In evening

......................

Neyonika was in the living room talking to some butlers whe she saw manik coming inside and walking towards stairs... she frowned and after talking with them she stood up... walkong up to the stairs Neyonika reached manik's room floor and opened the door... she entered inside to see manik laying on the bed with his legs hanging down on the floor... his coat and tie were thrown on the side of the bed...

Neyonika nodded in disbelief and walked ahead... reached his bed she called him "manik!" Manik looked at his mother and sat on the bed.... he passed a smile to Neyonika asking her "yes mom?" Neyonika walked to him and sat beside manik and creased his hair asking "what happened to my little boy?" Manik frowned and spoke rolling his eyes "im not a little boy mom!" Neyonika chuckled and manik laid down on her lap and closed his eyes as Neyonika kissed his forehead and spoke "3 din ho gy hayn manik! Mujhy aisa lagta hai jesy Tum kuch chupa rhy ho!" (Manik it has been three days since i am looking at you! It seems ypu are hiding something)

Manik opened his eyes and looked at his mother who was having concern in her eyes.... he held Neyonika's hand which was on his head and pecking her palm he spoke "mujhy khud kuch samaj nhi a rha maa, is liay nhi bataya apko kuch!" (Mom i am myself confused, then how could i tell you what is happening!)

"Kya pata tumhari problem ka solution mere pass hi ho?" (May be i know the answer to your question!)

Neyonika said on which manik looked at her and then looking at the ceiling for a second he sat straight facing Neyonika and then spoke "okay! But it will be between us only!" Neyonika nodded her head on which manik took a breath and asked her "what is love?"

Neyonika was taken back by listening the question from manik and kept looking at him while manik was waiting impatiently at his mother... Neyonika blinked her eyes and then spoke "ah, this is why you are confused?" Manik bite his lips and said "mama batao na" (mom tell me!)

Neyonika smiled and spoke looking straight at the wall yet at nowhere... "love! Love is the most beautiful feeling in the world, yet the most selfish one!" She moved her eyez to manik who frowned on which Neyonika nodded with a smile before continuing "you become selfish not for yourself but for your loved one, and this selfishness makes you make your patner happy, this selfishness make you take all the pain your partner have!" She again looked at the wall while manik was lost in his mother's words...

"When this heart of ours loves someone you can never forget to think about the person you love even for a second, all you want to do is to make the time stop with you being your love, you think about your partner before you think of yourself, just like i think about my baby and my husband who are my world!" Neyonika looked at her son who smiled at his mother and hugged her "i love you so much mama!" Neyonika smiled brightly and hugged him back saying "i love you more baby!"

Both were lost in their mother-son talk while Raj was standing standing at the door looking at the duo with a big smile on his face as he remembered the same smile which his wife had when she held her son for the first time in their life.....

...........................

Neyonika opened her eyes in the hospital and the first thing she uttered was her husband's name who smiled sitting beside her on the stool... the nurse helped Neyonika to sit with the bed who thanked her and then Neyonika's eyes went to her husband who was holding a little life in his arms... a life which they created with their love... tears started to pour out of Neyonika's eyes as raj stood up and gave her their baby... Neyonika held her baby close to her chest saving her from all the bads in the world... she looked at her husband who kissed her forehead saying "you did it neyo!" Neyonika smiled at her baby who was sleeping.... she with her tears fulled face bend down and kissed the top of his head saying "my manik! My love!" Raj smiled listening to the name his wife gave to their son... she then looked at raj saying "he is my gem! My manik!" Raj smiled and kissed her forehead saying "our gem!" Neyonika nodded with a smile as both wrapped their arms around their son...

..........................

Since that day raj had seen a different Neyonika who loved her son more than anything in this world... and owing to that he tease her till now... but Neyonika being Neyonika she shut him off... for her both her the malhotra men are her life... if raj is her heart then manik is her heartbeat...

But what raj admire the most is her smile when she is beside her son... and he could so amything for those two smiles... even if it takes him to break the whole world... he will do it just to see those smiles... one of his beautiful wife and the other of his life his son...

.......................

Sorry for disappearing like that...
Actually i was not in a mood to write...
and if i do without my mood the updates turns out boring...
so yea here it is!
Do let me know about it
Waiting for your reviews!
And yes! Manan coming together in an update or two!
Who is waiting for that?

#OkThanksBye