-73

Ignore mistakes if any...
Inline comments are love...

.......................

Nandini was meeting the guests as they sat for dinner... she passed one table to find manik and as she found him sitting on a table beside Ayaan feeding him she smiled and started to walk over there but stop as a lady bumped at nandini...

"Sorry!"

Nandini spoke but the lady pushed a letter in nandini's hand and went away.... nandini looked at the lady going before looking at the letter in her hand... nandini was frowning at the letter she was going to open it but before that she listened manik's voice...

"Nandini!"

Nandini turned around and saw manik asking her to come to him... nandini looked at the letter but never the less she tucked the letter in her skirt pocket and then walked towards manik... as she reached there manik stood up and made her sit on the chair saying...

"Sit here, ill get your dinner!"

Nandini smiled at him while manik kissed her forehead and then walked to the buffet table... and nandini got busy with Ayaan and Sanch who was telling his mother and Chachi about the games they played...

Soon enough manik came back and placed the plate in front nandini and sat down on the grass on his foot... nandini smiled and had a spoon full of her food while manik spoke...

"Now sit here! Don't move around i will look at everything with others!"

Nandini huffed at him who just held her hand from her lap and kissed her palm before mumbling...

"I Love You!"

Nandini smiled before mumbling back at him before manik stood up and went away when nandini kept sitting with the kids...

.....................

Coming back to their room after putting Ayaan to sleep in his room.... Nandini looked at manik who was fast asleep in his bramudas with his clothes laying on the floor..... nandini nodded in disbelief and taking manik's clothes nandini walked to the closet... dumping manik's closet in the laundry basket she took out her clothes and then discarded her clothes... as she placed her skirt on the floor a paper fell from it...

Nandini frowned looking at the paper... she wore her trousers and bending down picked up the letter before sitting on the couch placed in the closet... she huffed as she remember the girl before she opened the letter and continued to read the letter as her expression turned from frowns to a shocked ones and then a fearful once...

Nandini gluped and then folded the letter and placing it on a secure place and then with a sweaty hands walked to the bed... nandini looked at manik and then laid down before picking up manik's arms and slipped down under his torso... she hugged him placing her head on his shoulder and called out his name...

"Manik!"

Manik didn't bludged making nandini call him once again...

"Manik!"

"Hmm?"

He finally spoke out on which nandini kissed his bare shoulder asking...

"You will never let us happen anything! Right?"

Manik turned his face towards her and opened his eyes a bit looking at her he again closed his eyes and nuzzled in her neck telling her...

"Never you two are the most important persons to me!"