-46

Ignore mistakes if any...
Inline comments are love...

......................

Days later
(Party Day)

Nandini was busy getting ready after looking at the arrangements when alya came to her room... "nandini hurry up, aunty is calling you, guests have started to come!"

Nandini nodded her head before alya ran back down listening to cabir's shout who was calling her.... nandini had worn a beautiful gown which she bought with alya... it was yellow in color with off shoulders yet the sleeves were full till her hand... she had let her waist lenght hair open only a single yellow pin was holding a few strands at the back in the middle.. and her ear adorned a pair of white colored pearl studs which she found on her bed side table when she woke up in the moring with a note stating for my love by her love...

Satisfied with her look nandini walked down slowing after wearing her flats as she don't like to wear heels that much

Satisfied with her look nandini walked down slowing after wearing her flats as she don't like to wear heels that much... reaching the back garden nandini smiled looking at the lights giving a beautiful environment...

Everyone in the party were talking to each other with some holding the drinks which the waiters passed them... looking around with a smile nandini's eyes landed on Neyonika who was hugging ishita... so she started to walk to Neyonika... "aunty!"

Neyonika looked at her back to see nandini with a smile... Neyonika looked at her with a beautiful smile as she adorned her... but before Neyonika could pass her a compliment isita spoke... "nandini you are looking very beautiful!"

Doing so she took the kajal from her eye and made a spot behind nandini's ear making she smile with her face filled with shyness... "thank you!"

Nandini spoke a mere sentence before she looked at Neyonika who was still smiling and then asked her "aunty alya keh rhi thi apko koi kaam hai!"

Neyonika thought for a second before she said "han wo that, but its done, you go and enjoy with everyone, i have to make ishita meet some people!"

Nandini nodded before she looked around and found alya with mukti and navya near the couches... but before she could take a step nandini's eyes landed on the entrance which was on the back of the girls on a distance... and looking at the particular person nandini remembered something and she turned to go inside the mansion...

As she entered the mansion she stood one of the butler asking "have you seen manik?"

The butler nodded in no and then spoke "baba to shyed abhi ready ho rhy hayn!"

Nandini said a thank you before walking up the dtairs holding her dress... she reached manik's floor and walking to his room she opened the door to see cabir and manik standing in the balcony if manik's room and both chuckling looked down....

Before nandini came to manik's room

Cabir was laying on the bed while manik was making his hair... "manik jldi kr na!"

Manik rolled his eyes at him taking his time so cabir stood up and walked to the balcony... as he stood there for a second he called manik "manik dekh to sahi kon aya hai party mein!"

Cabir looked at him from above her shoulder and eyed him the garden on which manik walked their wearing his watch and stood beside the railing next to cabir who pointed at a particular person making manik groan and he spoke "why she had to come man?"

He looked at cabir who shrugged his shoulders and then spoke "tere baap ny hi us ky bhai ko invite kiya tha, to usko to ana hi tha, obviously manik malhotra sy milny ka moka mil rha tha usko!"

Manik rolled his eyes and placed his arms on the railing just like cabir and spoke "yr I don't know what is her problem, itni chipku hai na, or agar glti sy nandini ny dekh liya..."

Manik left the sentence in the middle on which cabir spoke "to pata nhi tu bachy ga yan nhi but wo paka mary gi!"

As he completed both of them chuckled and at the same time the door was opened and nandini came inside making both of them turn and look at her.... cabir gave a loop side smile to manik before walking to the room and spoke "hello nandini!"

Saying so he gave her a salute before walking out of the room while manik kept looking at nandini turing to her keeping his arm on the railing pushing them on his back....

While nandini as cabir walked out of the room she held her dress in her fists and walked to the balcony to manik.... as she reached him nandini let her dress fell on the floor and then next second her hands went to manik's collar pulling him closer to her face and she spoke with her eyes spiting jealousy... "agar puri party mein tum mujhy us soha ky aas pass bhi nazar ay to yaad rakhna mujhy punch marna ata hai and I won't hesitate for a second to do that on your face!"

Instead on getting angry or terrified manik smirked and his hands went to her waist and he pulled her way close to him touching their bodies together as the mingled with each other and he bringing his face even more closer to her lips spoke huskily "is my grilfriend getting jealous?"

He smirked looking at her who's fists were still holding his collar amf she spoke with the same angry tone... "yes i am, and why can't i? All she know is to throw herself on my boy, and you Mr.Malhotra, you are mine wholly and totally!"

Saying so all nandini did was to pushed manik to the glass door on the balcony and the next thing that happened was her arms going around his neck and her lips smashed to his... it all happened in just 2 secovds that manik was shocked to ever react... but as he felt her nibbling his lips his arms pulled her even more closer making her moan as his lips fighting with her to take the lead....

.....................

I so wanted to write this scene
the next one will be a trouble for manik and fun for Roger and Charlie
So who is up for that?
Do let me know about the update!

#OkThanksBye