-39

Ignore mistakes if any...
Inline comments are love...

.....................

Malhotra Mansion

Manik was moving from one end to the other in his room... with his one hand on his lips and the other one was holding his mobile to his ear "come on nandu please pick up!"

He groaned looking at his mobile which again went unanswered... throwing the mobile on the bed he took a deep breath standing in one position... thinking for a while he spoke to himself "lets go manik, tujhy akely hi baat krni pry gi!" (You have to tell her alone!)

Taking a long deep breath he nodded to his thoughts and then walked down to his parents room... knocking on the door he stood there for a second and then entered inside.... he saw his parents... raj sitting on the bed with his watch while Neyonika was making her hair "kya hua manik?" (What happened manik?)

She asked still making her hair on which manik looked at raj who srugged his shoulders and manik walked to Neyonika... as she was sitting on the chair manik sat on the table beside the mirror "mama mujhy baat krni hai apsy!" (Mother i want to talk to you!)

Neyonika raised her brows on which manik opened his mouth "wo mujhy yeh kehna tha that i..." (Actually i wanted to tell you that....)

He stopped owing to the knock on the door... Neyonika looked at the door with other two and as the door got opened they saw cabir entering... he came and fell on the bed laying "what up malhotra's? Kya baatain ho rhi hayn?" (What are you talking about?)

Manik rolled his eyes at him while Neyonika again got busy in herself... cabir looked ar raj who eyed him the duo... manik took a breath and said "mama apny jisko bulaya hai unko mana krdo na!" (Mother who you have called for the alliance please ask them
Not to come!)

Neyonika sqeezed her eyes at him making him pout and say "jab mujhy pata hai ky mujhy koi aur psnd nhi ana to yeh sab ku krna hai?" (When i know I won't like someone else then why to do all this?)

"What do you mean by AUR? You already like someone?" Raj spoke out with his mouth wide open... cabir smirked and put his head on his hand supported by his elbow... while Neyonika kept looking at manik making him look away...

"Malhotra! Your father asked you something!"

Manik heard his mother and nodded his head in yes making Neyonika bite her inner cheek to control her smile and again putting a serious face spoke "who is she? Zarur kisi gold digger ny phasaya hoga tumhy! Raj i am telling you mein iski zara nhi sunun gi agar wo larki aysi hui! Kya pata wo tumhry naam ky liay sab kr rhi ho? What if sh..." (who is she? She must be a gold digger that you made you fell in ber trap! Raj i am telling you if she will be like this then I won't listen to him for once! Ans what is she is doing all thsi for your name? What if sh....)

She was cut in between by manik who held his mother's shoulders saying out "mama stop, she is not like that, wo bht achi hai, she loves you all so much, wo mere naam ky liay mere sath nhi hai, in fact usko koi fark nhi parta ky mere pass yeh sab hai bhi yan nhi, she have the purest heart!" (Mother stop, she is not like that, she is really good, she loves you all soo much, she is not with me owing to my name! Infact she don't even care if i have all this or not, she have the purest heart!)

"How she know us?" Neyonika asked him on which manik spoke "coz you know her too!"

Manik stopped her opening his mouth yet again to say something but cabir spoke out "manik yeh wohi to nhi jiska earring mila tha aj tree house mein!" (Manik isn't she the one who's earring we found in the tree house!)

Manik in an instant glared at him while raj looked at cabir before looking at manik "tu kisi ky sath tree house mein tha?" (You were at a tree house with a girl?)

Manik mumbled abuses to cabir and looked at his parents... he opened his mouth yet again but again stopped listening to the knock.... they all looked at the door and a voice came "sir, ma'am, raman sir abd hus family is here!"

He said and Neyonika stood up... "i am going!"

She reached the door when manik spoke "but mama!"

Neyonika looked at him and said "its already time, aik dafa mil lyna, it won't be a problem isn't it?" (Meet her once!)

Without getting manik's answer she walked out while cabir and raj giggled looking at manik's face....

......................

Yet again a short one!
Sorry!
Hoping to writebthe next one soon!
What is can be?
Do let me know!
Waiting for the reviews!

#OkThanksBye