-49

Ignore mistakes if any...
Inline comments are love...

...........................

"Noooo, mama please isi month mein krlo na!"

Manik cribbed standing up from the couch in a blink... while fab4 with the two elder malhotra's looked at him with amusement while nandini bite her lips closing her eyes tightly.... can he please stop embarrassing her in front the whole family.... "Theek hai to is month engagement kr lyty hayn, shadi baad mein kr lyn gy!"

Raj spoke out putting forward his point of view... on which manik again cribbed sitting beside Neyonika and poking her shoulder... "mama please na, isi month mein shadi rakh lyty hayn na!"

Neyonika looked at him and then at cabir who smirked saying... "manik aisa kya kiya hai jo shadi ki itni jldi hai, nhi mera mtlb..."

And he was blessed with a cushion on his face while nandini just wanted to earth to gulp her inside... fab4 laughed at cabir's remark when manik said out... "ab bakwas na kari!"

Cabir made a face before looking ar Raj... "hum yahan mangni shuda apni bari ka intezar kr rhy hayn, or yeh sahabzady sab ko pechay chor gy hayn!"

Dhruv high-fied cabir while manik glared at him... when Neyonika spoke looking at manik... "manik itni jldi sab kesy ho ga?"

Manik pouted and then spoke "mama sab ho jy ga, ap tension na lo!"

Neyonika turned her gaze to nandini and spoke "raj ny kaha to hai 2 months baad kr lyn gy!"

Nandini looked at manik who made a bad face... she ignored it and spoke to Neyonika "whatever feels okay aunty!"

Saying so she passed her a smile and Neyonika looked at manik who nodded making a bad face.... on which Dhruv spoke wrapping his arm around cabir's shoulder... "yr yeh to abhi sy joru ka gulam ban gaya hai, mtlb hum pechly 1 ghanty sy bol rhy hayn or yeh nhi mana par..."

He stopped and looked at cabir who completed... "par nandini ny bola to chup kr ky maan gaya, chi manik nak katwa di hamari"

Manik jumped on them holding their throats while mukti and alya looked at nandini who was blushing a bit... "awww our bride-to-be is shying away!"

Alya spoke making nandini close her eyes and the two girls laughed before taking her in their embrace...

Neyonika and Raj smiled looking at their beautiful family all happy and content...

.........................

"You were supposed to take my side!"

Manik spoke as he hugged nandini from back after coming to her room and then the balcony... nandini chuckled and placed her hand on her cheek from back and looking up at him spoke... "i have to be with you no matter what, then let it be the way aunty wants it!"

Manik made a face before he continued... "han to 1 month mein sab ho sakta tha, i just want you beside me as soon as possible!"

On this nandini turned to face him and creasing his not-so-grown beard spoke... "i am with you manik forever!"

Manik smiled listening to her calm voice and just placed his lips on hers for a slow and lazy kiss... nandini moved her hand to his nape while he held her close...

Pulling back from the kiss manik placed his forehead on hers and spoke huskily to her... "i am looking forward to our wedding night, you moaning my name, and me making love to you with a...."

And he was cut by nandini who put her palm on his lips making him smile as she spoke "stop it manik!"

Manik held her hand and pulled it down before pulling her waist closer to him and spoke "why? Mrs-to-be-Malhotra is shying away just by the name of making love?"

Nandini wriggled in his grip with a blush on her face making manik laugh and he kissed her cheek hardly saying... "God you are soo cute, kya karun mein tumhara!"

Nandini looked at him with a pout... then she looked at his chest playing with the coller of smhis shirt and spoke softly... "just love me like you always do!"

Manik smiled and pecked her forehead before pulling her in a soft hug under the stars....

............................

I thought that it will be a long update!
But it ended way too soon!
Well i have the next scene in my mind!
But i wanted to write it as another chapter so yes ending this one here only!
Waiting for the reviews!

#OkThanksBye