-35

Ignore mistakes if any...
Inline comments are love...

.......................

Nandini stood at the room's balcony looking around with a smile... while manik looked at her from the room with the same smile... when he looked down and then smirked... biting his lips he slowly took the steps forward making sure she won't know it... and reaching a bit close to her shouted in her ear "Ahhh"

Nandini jumped out with her hand on her heart and she too shouted "Ahhh"

Her shout came to halt listening to a laughter... she looked at manik who was laughing hard... and it took few seconds for her to analyse what just happened... and then she gritted her teeth taking his name "Manik Malhotra"

Manik listened to her voice which made him stop his laugh... and he gave her his sweet smile in return nandini squeezed her eyes saying "you are so gone!"

And the next moment manik ran inside the room with nandini following him "manik stop right there, i will kill you!"

Manik opening the door ran downstairs shouting at her "of course I won't, i want to live with my girlfriend for long time"

Nandini again shouted his name who entered the jam room but before he could close the door nandnini entered inside and pushing him making him fell on the couch... and then she sat on his stomach hitting him with her little hands "How dare you? Han! Aise koi krta hai, you idiot!" (How dare you? Who does like that? You idiot!)

She shouted at him who winched in pain owing to her slaps saying "oww, acha na sorry, oww, nandini baas lag rhi hai,
owww!" (Owww, okay okay i am sorry, oww nandini its hurting, owww!)

Nandini again slaped his chest saying "good, it was meant to hurt!"

Saying so she gave a last slap and stopped looking at her manik smiled and pulled her from her waist making her lap on him... her hands went to the couch on either side of his head as she took his name ever so lovingly "manik!"

Manik smiled and he pushed back her hiar strands with one hand and the other rest on her waist asking her "kya hua? Abhi to bht maar rhi thi! Ab kahan gai awaz?" (What happened now? A while ago you were hitting me! Now cat got your tongue?)

Manik raised his brows making her shock and then pulling her nape kissed her nose... after that he rubbed his nose with her saying sweetly yet lovingly "I love you Nandini!"

And after that a wide smile spread on her lips as she spoke out "I love you too manik"

Manik smiled before pulling her close to him hugging her tightly....

...........................

In the car

Alya pulled down the mobile from her ear saying "he is not picking it up!"

"Meeting mein ho shyed!" (He might be in meeting!)

Dhruv voiced out on which mukti spoke "msg krdy usko" (message him!)

Alya nodded and dropped a msg to manik...

Sooner they reached the treehouse...cabir stopped the car just right in front the stairs for mukti... coming out he picked her up in his arms and walked upstairs... dhruv and alya walked behind them as they reached the main door dhruv pulled out the keys and as he rotate them the door got opened... he looked at others and spoke "darwaza to khula hai!" (The door is open!)

They all shared a look as the last time they visited they locked the hoise before coming back... "tu khula hua ksy tha yeh?" (Then how is it open?)

Cabir asked to himself when mukti spoke "may be manik yahin par ho!" (May be manik is in here!)

Cabir entered inside and placed her on the couch while he said "agar wo yahan hota to gari bhi to hoti na uski!" (If he would have been here then his car should also be here no?)

Mukti gave him a POINT look... and then alya and dhruv looked at each other "hum oper dekhty hayn!" (We'll check upstairs!)

Cabir nodded and both walked upstairs while he took out his mobile to dail manik's number...

Here alya and dhruv reached the jam room and opened the door to find it all empty... the looked at each other and then walked to the room upstairs... coming there they entered the door to fine no one.. "yahan bhi koi nhi hai!" (No one is here too!)

Alya spoke while dhruv walked towards the washroom... before he could hold the door cabir shouted for him "alya dhruv nechay a jao, manik ka msg aya hai wo aya tha yahan to is liay open hoga door!" (Alya dhruv come down, manik msged that he came here before so may be he left it open!)

Alya and dhruv shared a look before closing the door of the room and walking down...

As they left the washroom door got opened and manik came out hurriedly locking the room's door... as he did he looked at nandini who was all drenched with a glare... looking at her manik bite his lips for not laughing....

...........................

Minutes back

Manan came out of the hug and stood up when they listened some voices... both shared a frowned look and manik opened the door to listened alya and dhruv saying to check upstairs... this made his eyes go wide and he looked at nandini who was also shocked... and then he held her hand running upstairs to the room... as the came inside manik took his mobile from the bed saying "yeh log yahan kya kr rhy hayn? Mukti to lagi hai, or inko chen nhi hai!" (What are they doing here? Mukti got injured today but no they won't stay in peace!)

Saying so he opened the msgs to see alya's msg he closed his eyes when nandini's voice brought him back "manik they are coming upstairs"

Manik looked at nandini for a second before pulling her hand saying "come!"

And both entered the washroom... entering inisde manik msged cabir about it and getting an okay he took a deep breath and leaned to the wall... but the next moment he saw nandini getting all drenched with water... his eyes went wide once again as he took a step and turned to turn off the shower but he too came under the shower making both of them drench under it... as they listened the door of the room getting opened manik hurriedly turned off the shower and turning around held nandini in his arms hiding her with his body...

After they heared the room door closing manik pulled back from the hug and saw her... the water slipping from her hair to her body.... he slightly creased her cheek and then moving back came out....

.........................

Okay how was it?
I just loved the response on the previous chapter!
So here is another one!

#OkThanksBye