-66

Ignore mistakes if any...
Inline comments are love...

...................

2 months Later

Nandini took a deep breath placing her hand on his bump mumbling...

"What is it little bub? Why are you teasing mama?"

She yet again took a deep breath huffing a bit and looked at the time... it was 11 in the night and manik was still not home while everyone else were in their rooms after the dinner....

Nandini sat on the bed slowly and leaned to the headrest creasing her bump feeling pains... tears came to her eyes and at the same time the door of the room got opened and nandini raised her teary eyes to look at manik who was coming inside being dead tired but as his eyes met with her teary one's he threw his things on the floor before running to her sitting beside her...

"Hey What happened? Why are you crying?"

Nandini held his hand which was on her cheek and mumbled in her painfull voice...

"Its paining!"

Manik looked at her bump and rubbed his hand on her while nandini closed her eyes feeling pain and squeezed manik's hand in her death grip... the grip made manik look at her with worried expression and then he took nandini's mobile which was on the side table with his eyes still on his wife and dailed a number....

"Han cabir, jldi ja ky gari nikal nandini is not fine! Han mein a rha hun, mom ko bula!" (Yes cabir, get the car ready fast, nandini is not fine! Yes i am coming down, call mom too!)

Saying so he ended the call and rubbed nandini's hand who let out a painful voice of his name....

"Manik! Its paining alot!"

Manik nodded his head with sweaty forehead saying...

"Its going to be alright we are going to the hospital!"

Nandini closed her eyes squeezing it hard placing her free hand on her bump... While manik looked around and saw nandini's shawl on he couch.... looking at nandini he ran to it and taking the shawl wrapped it around her shoulders... he cupped nandini's face saying...

"Its going to be fine, come lets go!"

Nandini took deep breathe before standing up holding manik's hand... nandini walked out of their room with manik when Neyonika came there and said worriedly...

"What happened nandini?"

Nandini and manik looked at her on which manik told Neyonika...

"She is having pains!"

Neyonika held nandini from other side placing her hand on nandini's bump... and then looked at nandini asking...

"Did your water broke?"

Nandini nodded in no before holding manik's hand tightly and letting out a small shout...

"Ahh!"

Manik just held her close saying...

"Come lets go!"

And soon both Neyonika and manik took her down on her feet as Neyonika told that it will be better if she will walk herself... sitting in the car before nandini manik looked at cabir who was on the driving seat while raj was beside him...

"Lets go cabir!"

Cabir started the car when the back door was opened and Neyonika sat inside on the other side of nandini... and soon they drove off to the hospital... while all the way nandini was letting out small shouts with gripping manik's hand in her grip and tears coming out of her eyes....