-27

Ignore mistakes if any...
Inline comments are love...

....................

At the venue

...................

The malhotra's, Murthy's with fab4 and nandini reached the place told by navya's parents to see it was a humble home and looking beautiful with all the lights... the three girls were looking beautiful in their lehnga's that anyone could skip a beat over it...

When finally they wete inside and seated down... Neyonika who was sitting beside cabir smiled at navya's parents greeting them and then looked at cabir... she saw him smiling brightly while talking to navya's parents... an instant smile came to her lips and she placed her hand over his head creasing it...

Cabir moved his eyes to Neyonika who was smiling at him... he knew that smile and side hugged her kissing her forehead while everyone else smiled looking at the duo... and raj he was having a proud moment looking at Neyonika... she raised all 4 0f these kids with so much love, no one could say she is not their mother... because the way she love them they all too love her back with the same love...

And manik... he smiled looking at his mother who is the best one he could ask for... they all were busy in their moments when they listened the wisperings and there eyes landed on naya who was coming down with her cousins... they all stood up and smiled looking at navya who came and was seated beside cabir...

In all this unknowingly nandini was dtanding beside manik looking at the duo with a smile... and on the other side stood aryaman... she looked above to see aryaman and passed him a warm smile who smiled back at her cuteness...

Soon the ceremony started Neyonika did the ceremony before all of them gave navya the gifts... while nandini she walked to see side looking at them... she was looking at navya and her mother with so much adoration in her eyes....

Here manik after giving her a gift moved back and his eyes landed on nandini who was standing a bit far and what made him frown was a lone tear which left her eye and she immediately wiped it off... giving a look at everyone who were busy with each other...

he walked towards nandini and standing beside her his secretly wrapped his arm around her waist making her look up... "Kua hua hai?" (What happened?)

He asked directly while nandini leaned a but to his body and spoke looking at navya and her mother "maa or beti ka bond dekh rhi thi! Navya is very lucky, usky pass uski maa hai!" (Just looking at the mother-daughter bond, navya is very lucky she have her mother with her!)

Saying so she looked up at him who was already looking at her.... the tears shinning in her eyes made him feel like his heart just dropped down in his stomach... and he side hugged her tightly as nandini too hugged him warpping her arms around his chest... manik kissed the top of her head as he looked at navya and her mother...

Both were so into themselves that they didn't saw someone listened their small talk unknowingly....

......................

Manik walked to his room after dropping nandini at her apartment... he didn't wanted to leave her alone... but he couldn't say anything in front his family... so he made his mind that aftet changing he will be going to her... so walking to the washroom he got changed and coming out he took his mobile and his keys and walked down to the stairs...he knew now no one will come out of there rooms so he silently walked out of the mansion and sitting in the car he simpley drove off...

Reaching outside nandini's building he looked at the entrance and parking the car he walked inside... standing out if her apartment he rang the bell... an after a few mins the door got opened... he looked at nandini who was in her night dress... her hair on her back and she frowned saying his name "manik?"

Manik just looked at her and spoke "andar ajaoun?" (Can i come in?)

Nandini moved back and letting him inside she closed the door before saying "manik tum is time yahan kya kr rhy ho?" (Manik what are you doing here that too at this time?)

Manik just stood close to her and wrapped his arms around her taking her in a long hug... nandini frowned but hugged him back... after a long time they broke the hug and manik asked cupping her face "tum theek ho na?" (You are fine! Right?)

Nandini knew what he is talking about so she just held his hand and kissing his palm spoke "i am fine manik, because now i have you with me!" Manik just kissed her forehead saying "i will always be there for you!"

Nandini nodded her head and again hugged him keeping her head on his heart while manik to wrapped her in his arms...

........................

Boring enough!
What should i write next?
Any Suggestions?
Do let me know!
Waiting for your reviews!

#OkThanksBye