-29

Ignore mistakes if any...

.....................

A few weeks later:

....................

Nandini was in the kitchen preparing to make her dinner wearing a spaghetti tee and shorts... the songs were playing in the background when then bell rang... she frowned as it was 8 in the evening and no one come at this time... so she washed her hands before running to the door...

Opening the door she looked at the person and a frown came on her face "manik tum yahan kya kr rhy ho?" (Manik what are you doing here?)

Manik who was standing there with a smile... his smile fade away as he walked inside with a trolley in his hands... nandini looked at the trolley and then looked at manik who gave her a sarcastic smile saying "ghar sy nikal dia mujhy!" (They threw me out!)

Nandini's eyes went wide as sne asked taking a step forward "kyu?" (Why?)

Manik pulled her in his arms whi wriggled but he didn't left her and spoke "sab keh rhy thy ghaar mein rehty to ho nhi to jahan jaty ho wahin chaly jao!" (They all were saying that as you don't stay at home for a while so go where you stay all the time!)

Nandini's mouth went wide and then she spoke standing still in his arms "to batana tha ky tum tum project py kaam kr rhy hi! Asy kesy nikal sakty hayn!" (You shouldhave told them they you were working on a project! How can they throw you out?)

And in return she got a laugh from him... Manik laughed making her frown and then he pinched her cheeks saying "yr tum kitni cute ho! Tension na lo! Koi mujhy ghaar sy nhi nikal sakta! Actually i came to spend some time with my cute girlfriend!" (Damn you are too cute, don't worry, no one can throw me out! Actually i came here so that i can spend some time with my cute girlfriend!)

He said and once again pinched her cheek making her confused face change into anger and she glared at him before pushing him making him fell on the sofa and the walked to the kitchen... manik laughed laying there before walking to her...

As he reached the kitchen he listened his girlfriend muttering harmless words to him... "monster kahin ka! Mein itna parehsan ho rhi thi or usko mazak ki pari hai! Idiot, stupid, monster! Baat hi nhi karun gi ab!" (Monster! Here i was getting tensed but no all he wanna do is joking! Idiot, stupid, monster! I won't talk to him now!)

And it continued while manik bite his lips and walking behind her wrapped his arms around her and mumbled in her ear making her breath stop "agar ap baat hi nhi karay gi tum jeeayn gy kesy?" (If you won't talk to me then how will i live?)

Saying so he kissed her earlobe and pulled her more to himself saying "haye! I love you so much!"

And that was it for nandini... she turned her face to him and placing her head on his chest she spoke "tum bht buray ho!" (You are so bad!)

Manik laughed and hugged her more tightly... when nandini looked at his face and he too looked down and spoke tucking back her hair strands "actually ghaar sab ko pata hai ky mein London ja rha hun!" (Actually at home they know that i am going to London tonight!)

"Then why you are here?" She asked in an instant making manik smile and spoke "i have to take the flight at 6 in the morning, to socha 2 weeks ky liay tum sy mil nhi sakun ga! To a gaya tum sy milny!" (I have to take the flight at 6 in the morning, I thought that I won't be seeing you for 2 weeks so i came here to meet you!)

And the next moment nandini's lips lifted up in a smile and she hugged him tightly saying "I Love You!" Manik to smiled as he hide her in his arms and kissed the top of her head...

........................

Nandini took the rice and poured them in the water as a pair of hands got wrapped around her waist and lips came on her neck pecking it... making her stop her work in between... doing so manik spoke keeping his head on her shoulder "what is my girlfriend going to serve me with?"

Nandini smiled and spoke "your favourite biryani!" Manik looked at her moving from her shoulder and asked "you know how to make it?" Nandini nodded her head with the same smile and taking the spoon mixed it... while manik smiled and again looked at what she was doing... after nandini cover the pot with the lid she moved back from manik saying "chalo! Meri help kro!" (Come, help me out!)

Saying so she walked towards the refrigerator while manik stood there uninterested saying "mujhy kitchen ka K bhi nhi ata!" (I don't know the K of kitchen?)

Nandini looked at him from the refrigerator and then taking out the things walked towards the counter... she stood in front him saying "thats why! I am going to teach you !" Saying so she gave him a lip tight smile... manik rolled his eyes but before he could say anything nandini handed him a spatula saying "chalo isi mix kro! Kharab na ho!" (Come on mix this! And don't ruin it!)

Manik made a bad face and the continued to mix the mixture which was placed on the counter while nandini chopped down the salad... after it was mixed manik called her "nandini!"

She looked at him and walking to him she patted his shoulder saying "very good!" And then taking a cupcake tray she said while showing him "ab isko, is scoop ky sath in tray mein dalo! Aik cup mein aik scoop!"
(Now take this scoop and pour it in the tray, one scoop in one cup!)

Manik nodded looking at her work with so much consentration that it made nandini laugh... manik looked at her with what look who nodded in no and walked to the other side to complete her work... in between she looked at manik who was doing his work with consentration with his tongue in between his lips... nandini couldn't hold herself and walking to him pulling his face down she gave him a hard peck...

manik who was busy in his work for starled fir a second and then looked at nandini who said "you were looking so cute!" And she hugged him with s chuckle while manik didn't knew what happened but wrapped his arms around her...

....................

Okay who ever gave me the idea!
How was it?
Do let me know about anything you want!
And everything i write!
It will a great if there will be inline comments!
Will be waiting to read the reviews!

#OkThanksBye