-60

Ignore mistakes if any
Inline comments are love

.....................

Nandini entered their room settling her saree on her forearm... coming inside she looked around to find manik... and not finding him in the room she walked towards the closet and looking inside she found her 1 month husband standing in front the mirror his tie placed around his neck while he was closing the buttons of his shirt with frowns on his forehead...

Nandini giggled with her lips tightly closed making manik look at her... he looked at her smiling face and rolled his eyes holding the second button pf his shirt from down... nandini walked to him and standing in front him and held the button saying...

"Why this long face?"

Manik rolled his eyes once again looking at himself in the mirror before he spoke...

"Tumhy nhi pata?" (You Don't know?)

Nandini chuckled and closing his buttons took his tie to wrap it and said...

"As far as I remember, you come back from office till 6 i think!"

She smiled at the end once again making manik gave her WHATEVER look saying...

"Still it doesn't make any difference!"

Nandini made his tie and tip toeing she held his cheek from one hand and kissed on the other cheek saying...

"I Love You Husband, and i will be waiting for you!"

Manik finally smiled and holding her waist kissed her cheek making her smile...

Both manan walked down from the stairs with manik holding nandini's hand and both of them smiling as they talked... reaching the dining area they found their family sitting on dining area to have their breakfast...

"Good morning Family!"

Manik spoke out loud making everyone greeted them back with a smile.... and sat beside nandini on the dining table who took Neyonika and Raj's blessings before sitting...

"Manik aj sponsors ky sath meeting hai!" (Manik we have a meeting with the sponsors today!)

Dhruv told manik who nodded his head looking at nandini who was filling his plate... she passed him a smile placing his plate in front him and looked at Raj who asked her...

"Nandini Bachay office join krna hai dubara?" (Nandini child when you will be joining the office back again?)

Manik ate his food silently as he already had a talk about it with his wife.... while nandini placed her plate in front her before looking back at Raj and said...

"G dad, kuch dino tak i will!" (Yes dad, after some days i will!)

Neyonika smiled saying...

"Okay so us sy pehly you have to do the rasoi rasam!" (But first you have to do that sweet making ritual!)

Nandini passed her a smile and ate her breakfast... when Alya's phone ringed and she picked up.... standing on her toes she walked a bit far and talked on the phone when mukti pulled out a topic to talk with her friends about the concert...

......................

Manik sat in his office looking at the files with a frown when the phone rang making him pick up toxins he cord-less phone and placed it on his ear...

"Yes?"

"Sir, Mr.Khurana is here as you called him for a personal meeting!"

Manik looked up from the file and taking a breath spoke out...

"Send him in!"

And he ended the call... closing the file making looked at the door which was knocked on the same time....

"Come in!"

And he saw the door getting opened and someone from the staff showed Harshad inside and coming inside Harshad looked at manik...

As Harshad reached near the table manik shook his hand with him standing on his toes...

"Have a seat!"

Harshad nodded and sat in fromt manik who sat there and then manik spoke leaning to his chair....

"As you had a talk with dad Mr.Khurana, but I personally wanted to talk to you about it!"

Harshad nodded before saying...

"I am sorry about my sister's behaviour, but she really loves you, so that was her reaction when she got to know about the marriage!"

Manik bite his lips before saying it loud to Harshad....

"Well i think world i have so many people who love me but I can't be with everyone! I love my wife and I can't see her sad or anything near the sadness. And the scene that happened at our reaction made a big impact on her, so i would appreciate if you keep our relation Professional, which means no hurt to my family especially my WIFE from you or your sister's side!"

Manik emphasised on Wife looking dangerously at Harshad who nodded his head before he replied...

"I will take care of it, and sure it will not effect our professional work, there will be no disturbances to you or your family by my sister's side, as she will be going away from here sooner!"

Manik nodded his head and soon enough Harshad walked out if the office making manik pick up his phone and he dailed the number of the person he was missing to no extent....

"Hey!"

The voice rang in his ears making his lips lift up in a dangerously handsome smile...

"I am missing you so much Mrs. Manik!"

And he listened her chuckle from the other side of the phone before she asked him...

"Then get done with your work fast and come home to me, i am making your favourite Blueberry Cheesecake and Hydrabadi Biryani!"

Manik's eyes lit up with happiness once again as he let out a kiss saying...

"Ummah, u know i have the most amazing Wife in the world!"

"Well thank you for the compliment Mr. Malhotra, and now get back to your work i have to cook for my husband and family!"

He listened her before he said an I Love You and getting her reply ended the call to get done with the work as fast as he could...

.....................

I know its a short one!
But i have to put the LEAP in the story in the next scene
So had to stop here!
Next will be having a leap of around 2 years!
So can you guys guess some changes that will happen in the story?
And yes not separate manan in the leap!
So don't worry about that!

#OkThanksBye