-17

Ignore mistakes if any...
Inline comments are love...

.....................

Nandini entered the cabin holding a file... and spoke while looking at it "manik, look this singhani's file, there is a loop in this!" By now she reached manik and looked at him who was looking at her without blinking...

Nandini frowned and called him "manik!" But she didn't found any movement in him on which she put her hand on his shoulder and shook him slowly "manik!" Manik came back to the world and asked being confused "huh?"

Nandini showed him the file saying "singhani's file have a loop in it!" Manik nodded and took the file while Nandini stood there looking at manik with all the love she had for him... few seconds ago when manik was looking at her she couldn't stop herself but find the same emotions on her eyes which she had for him in her heart... and unknowingly she stood there gazing at him...

Manik moved his eyes to nandini and found her looking at him... and in a few seconds both were lookong at each other with an unspoken feeling in thier hearts... manik's hand got raised and landed on her cheek as he creased her cheek with his thumb and then nandini found herself closing her eyes in pure bliss...

Their soft moment was broken by the knock on the door... nandini opened her eyes and took a step back... while manik's eyes went to the door with his hand still raised in air... nandini looked at the door while manik's eyes moved to nandini who glancing at him ran out...

As she opened the door... the person came inside while nandini walked to her room... manik kept looking at the door but then moved his eyes to the person who called him "sir!" "Huh?" Manik looked at the person with a questioning voice and he passed him a file saying "i need ypur signatures on this!" Manik nodded and opened the file and while opening it he asked "what is this?" "The place which we had to brought for the NGO! The papers are about them!" Manik nodded and kept changing the pages looking at the lines... and then signing it manik passed the file to him...

"Okay as this contract will be done, tell it to the engineering department and then ask vijay to do a meeting on it!" Manik told him on which the boy nodded and then walked out... as he went manik's eyes went to nandini's cabin and there he saw her sitting on the chair writing something while her face was adorned with her beautiful smile...

.....................

I couldn't complete the update!
I wrote this 2 days ago!
And then i am
Posting it like that only!

#OkThanksBye

Family Above Everything  ✔️On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara