-37

Ignore mistakes if any...
Inline comments are love...

.....................

Manik stopped the car outside the tree house and coming out he took a deep breath"baas mobile kisi ky hath na aya ho!" (I hope no one had found the mobile!)

He said to himself and climbed the stairs... reaching at the door he was about to open it when the door got opened and dhruv stood there frowing at him "tu to meeting mein tha! To yeh casual kapry?" (Weren't you at the meeting? Then these casual clothes?)

Manik looked at his dress and then fake laughed a dhruv... who gave him What look and manik silently entered inside and was recieved with a cushion... "salay tha kahan tu?" (You moron, where were you?)

Mukti gritted her teeth on which manik walked to her and sitting beside her on the couch he spoke "meeting mein tha! Phir yahan ana tha to change kr liya!" (I was at the meeting! Then got changed to come over here!)

He said the later part looking at dhruv who was still having doubts... when cabir came out of the kitchen and fell on the couch beside manik saying "chal tu a gaya hai to q na movie dekhay!" (As you are here, come lets watch a movie!)

Manik frowned at him... he didn't said a word to him about being late... something is going on in cabir's mind for sure... still manik nodded and alys spoke "it is my turn to choose the movie!"

Saying so she took the remote and fell on double sitter couch while dhruv accompanied her...

While the movie was going on cabir passed mank the bowl who was looking at the tv while his hand went to the bowl and them he frowned feeling something else than popcorn... he looked down to his hand to see an earring... no more specifically NANDINI's earring was there... he hurriedly closed his fist and passed the bowl back to cabir who looked at his horrified expression and then smirked singing "arey JHUMKA bhi mein bhul gai jaan-e-jaan.." (I have even forgotten earring for you my beloved)

He got cut by mukti who spoke lookingbat the tv "jhumka nhi jhoomar!" (Not earring but chandelier)

Cabir looked at manik who was all still on his place and spoke "mukti yr jhumka acha lag rha hai is liay!" (Mukti i love earrings thats why!)

And he opened his mouth to say something when manik stood up taking everyone's attention "guys!"

He looked at everyone and spoke "chalo kisi restaurant mein chalty hai mujhy bht bhook lagi hui hai!" (Come lets go to a restaurant, i am damn hungry!)

They all looked at each other and the stood up... and as they reached the door cabir called manik making him turn... "yeh ly!" (Here you go!)

Cabir passed him his mobile while manik gulped down his saliva with a bit difficulty... cabir smirked at him while alya spoke "tumny uska mobile kab liya?" (When you took his phone?)

Cabir looked at manik not knowing what to say so he put his arm around manik's shoulder and spoke "alu baby jab tum movie mein ghusi hui thi!" (Aly bany when you were busy in the movie!)

And in return he got a glare from alya who walked out... "duffers pull me up!"

Mukti shouted making cabir walk to her and manik stood there as both the boys took mukti down... he locked the door while saying "charon mein sy is kaminay cabir ko hi milna ha sab!" (Why cabir had to get everything from all four of them!)

He looked at cabir who sat in the car's drvibg seat before winking at manik who mumbled "ab nandu ky ayiappa ap hi bachana is sy!" (Nandu's God only you can save me from him now!)

.........................

Okay a short one!
But next one will be fun!
Who is up for ROGER and CHARLIE?
Damn i love the duo 😅😍
How was it?
Waiting to read the long reviews!

#OkThanksBye