-25

Ignore mistakes if any...
Inline comments are love...

......................

Post dinner

......................

The whole malhotra fam was sitting in the living room including nandini... the clothes were placed on the table with the jewelleries... the baskets placed on the sides of the couch... nandini and mukti with manik were sitting on the carpeted floor while other had taken the couches... cabir was laying on one of the couch... dhruv was sitting beside alya putting his head on her shoulder... and Neyonika and raj sitting on the double seater....

Alya pointed towards the dress while saying "aunty look that blue one!" Neyonika listened to alya and picked up the dress saying "yeh kis ka hai?" (Who's dress is this?)

Mukti raised her hand in an instant making Neyonika smile and nodded... next Neyonika selected her dress... all this while manik was busy looking at nandini while she knowing about his gaze was talking to Neyonika and mukti... while cabir who was laying behind manik was busy in his mobile to notice anything happening around there...

When after Neyonika selected her dress she looked at nandini asking "chalo nandini, choose one for yourself!" Nandini pointed her herself saying "me?" "Or koi nandini bhi hai yahan?" (Is there another nandini over here?)

Mukti asked making nandini embarrass which made nandini smile nodding his head in disbelief.... and then she looked at the dresses while her eyes moved to manik also who passed her a small smile and she nodding her head looked at the dresses and then picked up a green one... looking at it she smiled but then again put it back making manik frown with others... "kya hua beta?" (What happened nandini?)

Raj asked her who just glanced at manik and then nodded in no saying "nothing uncle!" Manik who was looking at nandini rolled his eyes and then got up... "mom i am going out! Will be back in a while!" But before Neyonika could say anything dhruv to stood up saying "lets go, i am also coming with you!" And then both of them looked at cabir who was smiling at his mobile... both dhruv and manik shared a look and soon cabir was laying on the floor on his stomach...

Everyone laughed while cabir galred at the duo saying "what?" "Chal mein bahir ja rhy hayn!" (Come, we are going out!)

Manik said while laughing and then walked out... cabir glared at everyone and then walked out making them laugh...
After they went away mukti stood up picking up the dress nandini pulled out and spoke "nandini this is actually beautiful!" Saying so she looked at nandini who just passed him a small smile and Neyonika spoke "yes, so nandini you are wearing this tomorrow! Now we have to pack navya's gifts!"

And then the girls with Neyonika got busy in packing while raj was looking at and talking to Neyonika about the function and everything...

.......................

Nandini was walking upstairs to go to her room... when she saw manik standing at the stairs leaning to the railing... he looked at nandini who looked down at the stairs and then at manik who came and held her hand... and soon he pulled her upstairs to his floor... coming inside manik's room nandini asked him "kya hua manik?" (What happened manik?)

Manik just made her sit on the bed and then laid down keeping his head on her lap... nandini looked down at him who placed her hand on his hair asking her to crease his hair... and then he spoke looking at her holding her hand "i want to sleep!" Nandini smiled and creased her head saying "then sleep! I am here!" Manik smiled and spoke "i know!"

Nandini smiled and then closed his eyes with her hand... while after some moments manik asked "got your dress for tomorrow?" Nandini looked at him while manik opened his eyes and she spoke "yes!" Manik nodded and touching her cheek with the back of his hand and spoke "i will be waiting for you to dress up for me!" Nandini smiled wilhile biting her lips and manik to smiled brightly looking at her...

After a few moments nandini spoke "i should go, you also have to sleep!" Manik just held her hand saying "just stay here!" Nandini looked at him for a few seconds while he reciprocated... and after that spoke "okay fine, but stay in the front room!" Nandini frowned saying "jahan tak mujhy yaad hai, tum to kisi ko wahan nhi rehny dyty!" (As far as I remember you don't let anyone stay here at that room!)

Manik pulled her neck down holding her from her nape and rubbed his nose with her saying "that is because you are not someone, you are way to special for me! Who lives here!" He said the last part touching his heart making her blush and she touched her forehead with his... making both of them smile...

.......................

I know its boring!
But i couldn't write more!
Do let me know!
Will be waiting for reviews

#OkThanksBye