-30

Ignore mistakes if any...
Inline comments are love...

.........................

Nandini was so lost in the movie while drinking the chocolate shake that she didn't noticed manik who saw half laying beside her  and looking at her with frowns... he huffed and looked on the side to see the pillow was pushing out a wing... he looked at nandini once again before he took the wing and moved it to her neck... as the wing touched nandini's neck she jumped up...manik bite his lips to control his laugh... while nandini shouted his name "manik!"

Manik gave her an innocent look on which her eyes moved to his hand which was holding the wing... he moved his eyes to her gaze and he gave a scared smile to her... "nandi..."

And BOOM...

The pillow got hit directly on manik's nose... he looked at nandini whow as laughing... "oh you are so gone baby!"

But before nandini could do anything the pillow was on her face "manik Malhotra!"

Her nose flared because of her anger while manik winked at her... and in the next few mins the whole bedroom was filled with the pillow wings as he duo steped on the bed hitting each other...

Felling on the bed both laid down beside each other as they look at eachother and laughed "hahaha, that was amazing!"

Manik spoke on which nandini looked at him adoring him... manik moved his gaze to her raising his brows... nandini nodded in no before creasing his cheek...  "your smile is so beautiful!" 

Manik smiled even brightly and then hovered her "you know what is more beautiful?"

Nandinj frowned on which he creased his hair with one hand while the other one was holding his weight... "my love is most beautiful in the world, and nothing can come close to her level!"

And in an instant nandini's eyes moved down with a tint of blush on her cheeks... manik moved down and mumbled to her ear "I Love You!"

Nandini looked at him and looking at his eyes spoke "I love you too!"

Manik smiled and kissed the top of her head saying "thank you for an amazing night! But i know i will be missing you way more than before!"

He said and nandini's hand came to his cupping it and said creasing his bearded cheek "im going to miss you alot, just be fine and come soon!"

Manik smiled and taking her hand kissed her palm "I will!" Saying so he passed her a smile and then got up while nandini to got up and both walked out of the room...

coming to the living room making took hus jacket to wearit when nandini held it asking him "may i?"

He blinked his eyed and nandini made him wearing his jacket... a few moments later she stood on the door looking at his retiring figure... before taking the turn he looked at nandini and gave her his best smile... and in a blink her lips stretched into a big smile...

Coming inside she took a deep breath and all she could smell was him.... all around the house... smiling at herself she walked to the room and as she looked around the whole room was messed up "Manik Malhotra!"

she took his name with anger and then taking a deep breath she made the room a place to sleep before felling on it with her smile which her love loves the most about her....

.....................

A short one!
Okay what should be the next thing?
Have an idea?
Do let me know!

#OkThanksBye