-24

Ignore mistakes if any...
Inline comments are love...

.......................

Manik came out of the car... while nandini to took her bag and then came out and then both walked inisde together... reaching the living room manik looked around and asked the butler "where is everyone?" "Cabir sir is in the jam room, alya maam and mukti maam are not at home, and dhruv sir is in his room!" Manik nodded his head to the answer and then asked "and mama?" "Kitchen!" The butler said and manik looked at nandini saying "tum jao! I will come after changing!" (You go ahead i will come after changing!)

Nandini nodded her head and walked to the kitchen where Neyonika was cooking happily... nandini smiled and greeted Neyonika gaining her attention and sat on the high chair "how are you?" Neyonika asked stirring the spoon in the pot... while nandini nodded saying "all good!" Neyonika passed her a smile and then spoke "acha to mny bulaya tha, kaal navya ky parents ny ana hai! Mny or raj ny baat kr li hai us sy to kaal hi roka kr lyn gy unka" (okay so i called you to tell you that i have talked to navya's parents and tomorrow they will be coming and we will held the roka ceremony!)

Nandini nodded and asked "doesn't the girl's family do tha roka?" Neyonika smiled and nodded her head saying "yes they do!" On which nandini nodded and Neyonika continued "unky kuch relatives idher mumbai mein hoty hayn, to wo log udher roka kry gy!" (Actually some of their relatives lives here in mumbai so they will do the rola ceremony here in mumbai!)

Nandini made an understood face on which Neyonika spoke "yes so i had asked alya and mukti do to get things for navya, but you are going to pack them with me, beautiful i know you will do the best thing in selecting and everything!" Nandini smiled at Neyonika buting her lips listening to her praises and nodded her head...
"So mein kaal subha a jaoun gi!" (So i will come tomorrow in the morning!)

saying so nandini was about to get up but Neyonika stopped her saying... "no morning will be late, go now with manik and get the things, we will do everything after dinner! And before you try to make an excuse let me tell you that you are going to stay here today and tomorrow going with us to the roka ceremony!" Nandini was again about to say something when Neyonika showed her eyes and in an instant her mouth went close and she ran out to call manik... and Neyonika chuckled looking at her...

........................

Nandini knocked on manik's room door... but not getting a reply she opened the door to see no one... so she came inside and as she closed the door manik smiled standing behind the door and looking at her back hugging her from hag twirled her around making her surprised...

After manik put her on her feet she turned to look at manik and spoke "how you know i was coming?" Manik smiled and putting her hair behind her ear spoke "i was coming down but then saw you!" Nandini nodded in understanding... and then asked keeping her head on his chest "acha chalo, humy jana hai!" (Okay, lets go, we have to go somewhere!)

Manik frowned and asked "but where?" Nandini just held his hand from ber back and dragged him towards the door saying "chalo na mein batati hun!" (Come, i will tell you!)

Manik nodded in disbelief and walked down... as they reached the second floor cabir came there and saw both of them going down... so she walked ahead and placed his arm around manik's shoulder pulling his down... "abey!" Manik spoke on which cabir made a face and looked at nandini saying "hi nandini!" Nandini passed him a smile and spoke back "hey cabir, and congratulations!" Cabir put his hand on his heart thanking her making her chuckle while manik rolled his eyes at his drama...

Soon the trio were downstairs and they saw Neyonika coming their talking to some butler... "maa yr iski shadi hi karwa do direct! Mera pechay to choray ga na!" (Mom get him married already, at least he will leave my side!)

Cabir gave what look to him and spoke "tu mere sy is liay to pechay nhi churwana chah rha ky tu meri jaga kisi ko lana chah rha hai?" (Are you trying to bring someone on my place after making me on side?)

The trio frowned and manik asked with frowns "what does it mean?" Cabir give him a smile before saying "girlfriend keh rha hun" (i am saying a GIRLFRIEND!)

And in an instant manik's eyes moved to nandini who too looked at him and then both removed their gaze from each other and manik gave a lip tied smile to him... after taht he looked at nandini and said "i am waiting outside!"

And he went away... nandini greeted Neyonika and cabir and then walked out... while Neyonika and cabir looked at each other and then cabir spoke "the train is coming on the track" and then both chuckled lookingvat the door...

.......................

How was it?
Do let me knoe!
Waiting for the reviews

#OkThanksBye