-63

Ignore mistakes if any...
Inline comments are love...

...................

A Week Later

Manik huffed badly as he entered the mansion late at 10pm... he was working on a file and asked others to go home so they came back on the usual time and manik didn't much to nandini's dismay... and now as he completed the file he sat in the car all tired and drove off to his home...

Holding his car keys with his coat in his hand manik reached outside their room.... his tie loosly hanging around his neck... the first three buttons opened up along the sleeves rolled up till his elbow... for the moment he only wanted to hide his tired posture in his wife arms but it seems it was not going to happen....

Manik opened the door with a loud tired sigh and roamed his eyes in the room and called out...

"Nandini!"

He huffed throwing away his things on the bed and took a step towards his pillow as he found a box placed over there....

Looking around one more time with frowns on his forehead manik opened the box while calling his wife once again...

"Nandini"

While doing so he opened the box fully and picked out a stick from it... not a normal stick but a PREGNANCY TEST STICK.... his eyes moved to the two dark pink lines in it...

His eyes went wide holding the box and the stick with his shaky hands... his orbs were fixed on the two lines when a pair of arms got wrapped around his chest from back and a head was placed on his back as  a happy, loving voice reached his ears....

"We are having Our Baby!"

And manik's eyes got closed on his own as the things fell from his hand to the bed.... he held her hand and both stayed there for a while with a smile pasted on their faces...

Manik turned around to look at his wife holding her hands in his looking at her face which was glowling like nothing... nandini took her one hand from him and placed it on his shoulder pushing him to sit on the bed in front her... he sat there looking up at her and mumbled...

"When?"

Nandini smiled and holding his empty hand placed it on her abdomen and removed her other hand from his hold placed it on his hair telling him...

"Its been 5 weeks, our little bub is 1 month and 1 week old!"

Manik's eyes filled up with tears as he creased her abdomen and looked up at us....

"We are going to be parents!"

He exclaimed with a big smile on his lips... nandini nodded her head kissing his forehead when manik pulled her in a hug placing his head on her tummy... nandini hugged his shoulder as she listened...

"I Love You So Much Nandini, Thank You For This Beautiful Gift!"

He looked up at her still being in the hug on which nandini spoke...

"Don't thank me, it is Our Baby, your and mine, Our!"

Manik nodded his head with a smile saying...

"Our Little Baby!"

And he again hugged her this time kissing her tummy....

.....................

Manik woke up first in the morning which was not a usual thing... but as he woke up he saw his wife sleeping peacefully in front him laying his head on his shoulder.... then his eyes set down on her hand which was on her tummy above the duvet.... his lips stretched up for a big smile... and he coming close to her kissed her cheek making her move in her sleep....