-33

Ignore mistakes if any...
Inline comments are love...

.....................

Few days later:

.....................

Nandini entered the malhotra mansion in the morning to found it all silent... she frowned and looked at the butler who was in the living room... "baat sunay!" (Excuse Me!)

The butler looked at nandini who asked "sab kahan par hayn?" (Where are everyone?)

That was when the butler told her "mukti maam ky room mein, wo subha stairs sy slip ho gai thi to doctor ay huay hayn!" (They are in mukti maam's room, in the morning she slipped from the stairs so the doctor is here for her!)

Nandini nodded and eventually ran upstairs to reach mukti's room... she was about to enter when the doctot came out with dhruv and both walked down... nandini entered inside and looked at everyone... raj and Neyonika were sitting beside mukti who was laying in the middle.... while alya and cabir sat towards the foor and manik standing beside the bed... as she entered inside everyone's eyes moved to her and she passed them a smile...

Manik smiled looking at her which made her bite her lips and she walked ahead and standing behind cabir back she placed her hands on the bed and spoke "wo butlet ny bataya ky she fell so..." (actually that butler told me she fell so...)

Nandini left her sentence in the middle while mukti smiled while nodded "han yr, pata nhi kya hua aik dam sy i sliped! Ab is bed py hi bethay rehna pary ga 2 hafty!" (Yup, i Don't know how i slipped! And i am bed ridden for 2 weeks!)

She said making a face making then laugh at her... manik looked at nandini and then spoke to his parents "mein ready ho ky ata hun!" (Ill come after getting ready!)

Saying so he walked ahead and touched nandini's hand which was resting on the bed... nandini looked at him with wide eyes who looking at her winked and then left the room making her cheek to get a bit red...

......................

Nandini sat in the car with manik and spoke opening the tab "aj ap logon ki recording this! But i think wo to ab nhi ho gi!" (Today you guys had a recording to do! But i think that won't happen!)

Manik glanced at her before looking back at the road "wo hum ghaar hi kr ly gy! Baki or kuch hai aj?" (We will do that at home! Anything else for today?)

Nandini looked at the tab for a few seconds and spoke "nhi aj baas aik wohi recording this!" (No it was only recording for today!)

Manik nodded his head and the took his mobile and dailed a number before putting it on speaker and drive "tasha!"

Nandini frowned on why he called the receptionist... while manik getting a reply for her spoke "yes when dad will come tell him that we are out for a meeting!"

Saying so he got the reply and ended the call while nandini looked at him with a frown before pushing forward her question "tumny usko jhoot bolny ko ku kaha? We are going going for any meeting!" (Why you told her to say a lie? We are not going for any meeting!)

Manik looked at her and smirked at her making her sit back wrapping her arms around her chest "i hate that smirk!"

Manik chuckled and spoke touching her arm with his fingers "i know baby!"

Nandini pouted at him whi chuckled and continued to drive while nandini sat there knowing he won't tell her about where they are going so it was better not to ask...

.........................

Stopping here because i am not getting a place in my mind for now!
Can anyone help me with that?
Any ideas?
Do let me know!

#OkThanksBye