-5

Ignore mistakes if any...
Inline comments are love...

.....................

Nandini was sitting beside manik who was looking at the road but his mind was somewhere else... when he listened nandini's voice "manik, stop! Where are we going?" He looked at her saying "huh?" Nandini frowned and spoke "we came ahead from the orphanage!" Manik took a breath and shook his head and taking a u turn reached the orphanage... coming out he smiled looking at the watchman and then asked him to bring the things inside... he then looked at nandini who was walking towards the garden from where they could see small children playing... manik took some things and walked inside the orphanage... while the watchman followed him inside... as he entered he listened "arey manik, you here, that is why kids started to shout in happiness!" Manik chuckled and nodded "how are you sapna aunty?" Sapna nodded and sat with manik who placed the things near the door while the watchman followed him... "how is your family?" "All good! Acha, call the kids i have got there gifts!" Manik said to sapna who nodded and standing up walked to the glass door... and then she called the kids who came running inside to meet manik... manik smiled looking at the kids and passed them there gifts and in return he got a kiss on his cheek from every kid... all thsi while nandini stood at the glass door looking at the kids and manik... she always adore manik when is with kids... she see a different person in manik when he is with the kids... he trance broke as she listened a small girl of 2 years standing in front manik putting her finger in her mouth and looking at manik... "what happened to my pihu?" The little girl was pihu who pouted and wrapping her small arms around her chest "me angry!" She said in her broken language... manik smiled and pulling pihu in his arms made her sit on his leg while some other kids sat beside manik on the couch... "why my little pihu is angry?" Pihu looked at manik and then at nandini saying "you didu don't come my party!" Her broken language made them smile on which manik looked at nandini who was smiling at pihu and then at pihu saying "baby we were gone somewhere!" "Where?" The little girl asked when nandini spoke coming to pihu "on a plane!" "Plane?" She asked in excitement on which manan nodded while nandini sat in front manik on her knees holding pihu's hand kissing the back of her palm... "me too plane go!" Manik and nandini laughed with sapna and manik kissed pihu's cheek saying "yes my bany pihu will also go on plane!"

"Manik bhaiya you know a amar came today here!" A boy of 6 told manik who frwoned and asked "who is amar?" On which sapna told them "manik, he is of 6, in the morning the watchman saw him on the road and brought him inside, i made him eat something and then made him sleep, but after that he didn't came out!" Manik listened silently and then looked at the kids who got busy in opening the gifts... so he placed pihu on the couch with nandini who was showing pihu her gift while listening to sapna... manik looked at nandini saying "let me meet him then we will go!" Nandini blinked and manik walked upstairs to the rooms...

Coming inside manik looked around to see a boy sitting on the bed... with his back towards him... manik slowly walked to the bed and sat beside the boy who looked at manik... manik smiled and pushed his hand ahead saying "hi i am manik!" The boy just looked ahead on which manik took a breath a asked "who are you?" The boy looked at manik and spoke "amar!" "So amar! You know i can be a good friend, here every kid call me bhaiya so you can aslo call me that! Will you?" Amar kept looking at manik but didn't said anything... manik cupped his face from one hand saying "you can talk to me! If you want!" Amar nodded in no and then manik spoke "acha tell me what gift you want? I didn't knew you would be here so thats why I didn't brought a gift for you!" Amar just spoke out "I don't need anything!" Manik huffed and stood up taking amar in his arms... he took him out who was wriggling in his arms... coming out manik stood beside the railing and spoke pointing down stairs... "look amar, they all are like you, they all came here from somewhere, but here they got a family, which they always wanted, and see they all are happy, sometimes things can't be like we want, but life is full of surprises, and today life gave you a surprise with a family, so don't run out!" Saying so manik looked at amar who silently looked downstairs at all the kids who were playing with the toys with nandini... he just placed his head on manik's shoulder and after a few moments he asked "will they love me?" Manik looked down at him and then spoke "families love each other bo matter what!" Amar looked at manik and smiling a bit said "thank you!" Manik just smiled while amar asked pointing towards nandini "she also lives here?" Manik looked at the direction of amar's finger... and saw nandini... and he spoke with his gaze fixed on her "no, she don't, her life is still storing her surprise, where she will get her family!" Amar looked at manik and asked "where she lives?" Manik moved his gaze from nandini to amar and spoke "she lives somewhere else!" Amar frowned saying "who is she?" Manik just smiled at his questions which were getting more and more "she is nandini!" "You know her?" Amar again asked on which manik huffed and spoke "yes!" "She is not your sister?" This time manik in a blink spoke "no!" Amar frowned and again asked "who is she to you?" On this manik just looked at nandini with so much of emotion in his eyes "who is she to me?" Manik spoke to himself while amar waited to get his answer..

.....................

How are you all?
And how is the update!
Any of you can answer manik's question?
"WHO IS SHE TO HIM?"
Post your answers in the comments!
Waiting for the reviews about the update!

#OkThanksBye