-52

Ignore mistakes if any...
Inline comments are love...

....................

Manik was walking behind Neyonika holding the pallu of her saree making a baby face.... while Neyonika was busy instructing the butlers ignoring manik and his pleads....

"Mama please na, 33 days ho gy hayn mujhy mny nandini ko nhi dekha sirf apky kepny py, to aj to jany do na!"

Neyonika looked at him folding her arms around her chest when cabir and mukti came and stood on Neyonika's either side.... they looked at each other and said looking at manik...

"Aik min teri statement thori glt hai!"

Cabir said and looked at mukti who continued...

"Tuny is liay nhi nandini ko mila ky tujhy mana kiya tha!"

Neyonika sqeezed her eyes at manik before she continued...

"Tum is liay nhi mily coz tumhy humny mansion mein band kiya hua hai!"

"Or nhi to kya, yaad hai aunty, dusry fin hi sahabzady pipe chahrny lag gy thy, wo to abhi ny dekh liay, bara aya hero!"

Cabir said making manik glare at him... cabir rolled his eyes saying...

"Ab wo baat nhi tere glares mein!"

Saying so he popped the popcorn in his mouth and walked off... while mukti dragged Neyonika with her....

And there stood manik all alone all ready to cry.....

.........................

Here in murthy mansion, nandini was sitting in her room looking at the dress which alya dropped for her a while ago..... today its her haldi ceremony but even before that her face was glowong with happiness....

Her thoughts were halted by the door getting opened and ishita's voice as she came inside....

"Nandini, yeh dekho tumhari jewellery bhi a gai hai aj ky liay, jesi tumny kaha tha!"

Saying so she placed the tray on the bed which was having jewellery made with fresh flowers....

Nandini passed her a smile.... while ishita walked to her and creased her head saying...

"Pata bhi nhi chala or 1 mahina guzar bhi gaya!"

Nandini chuckled with ishita before ishita cupped her face and kissed her forehead saying...

"You are now our daughter so don't hesitate to ask anything, just like yoi are doing from past 1 month, feel yourself, this is your house too!"

Nandini just hugged ishita's stomach with a few happy tears running out of her eyes.... ishita creased her head and after a few mins spoke....

"Chalo chup, nhi to wo jo junior malhotra ha na wo mujh sy larny lag jy ga ky uski hony wali biwi ko mny rula diya!"

Nandini chuckled pulling back and wipped her face...

"Wanna eat something before getting ready?"

Ishita asked on which nandini nodded saying...

"Paneer masala!"

Ishita showed her thumbs up before walked out... while nandini once again looked at her thibgs which were laying in front her on the bed....

.......................

The malhotra's reached the murthy mansion where the haldi ceremony was to be held except for manik as he was once again locked in the mansion....

Mukti with alya and navya went upstairs to bring nandini down while Neyonika was eagerly waiting for her to-be-daughter-in-law to come....

Soon enough the whole arena saw nandini came out with the girls her eyes were down at the floor while her lips were wide apart smiling beautifully... she was looking beautiful in a yellow colored dress with the flower jewellery adoring her....

As they reached near the sitting area for the bride nandini looked up at Neyonika who smiled and creased her head saying

"You are looking beautiful!"

Nandini smiled in return before she sat on the chair and the ceremony started....

....................

"Yr yeh torcher or kitny din chaly ga?"

Nandini giggled at manik before speaking...

"Manik aisa nhi bolty!"

"To kesa bolun? Yr itny din ho gy hayn ghaar sy bahir bhi nhi nikalny dy rhy yeh log!"

Nandini nodded in disbelief looking at the phone while applying the cream on her arms...

"To kisny kaha tha ky asy pipe charh ky ao!"

Manik rolled his eyes and said....

"Ab tum bhi aisa bolo gi? Yr milna tha tumsy!"

"Han to ab shadi py hi milna, agar tum wesa na krty to shyed shopping py hum mil lyty!"

Manik fell on the bed leeing out a big huff...

"Hayeee, abhi bhi 1 din hai shadi ko! Btw you are looking beautiful with your face filled with that haldi thing!"

Nandini smiled and she placed the mobile on her ear after laying down and asked him...

"Tumhy kese pata mein kesi lag rhi thi! Mukti log to tumhy picture nhi dekhany lagy thy!"

Manik rolled his tongue on his mouth before telling her...

"Pata hai bary koi kaminy dost mily hayn, but i have my ways!"

Nandini rolled her eyes before saying...

"Acha, chalo ab soo ja ky, mujhy bhi sonay do, meri subha mehndi hai!"

Manik pouted to him before saying...

"Koi nhi shadi py sari neendain puri krwaoun ga tumhari!"

Nandini smiled with a small blushed before ending the call....

.........................

Mehndi and Barat in the next one!
Not dragged the wedding too much!
So yes!
Do let me know about the update!
Waiting for the reviews

#OkThanksBye