-15

Ignore mistakes if any...
Inline comments are love...

......................

4 days later

......................

Manik and nandini entered the office with nandini looking at the tab and telling making about the meeting... they reached the to manik's cabin while nandini was saying "fab5 will be here in sometime and you have a meeting with the new producer!" Manik nodded his head and spoke while opening the cabin door "okay, who are th..." he stopped in middle making nandini frown and she looked up see manik standing holding the door... she peeked inside to see cabir and navya standing near the window with cabir back hugging her and she was laughing on something... she moved back glancing at manik...

"Ahm ahm!" Manik said out loud making cabir and navya move back and nandini bite her lips to stop herself from laughing... "arey manik tu kab aya? Tu to 9 bjy nhi ata?" (arey manik! When you came? You come at 9 no?)

Manik wrapped his arms around his chest and gave him the fakest smile saying "cabir! Tu shayed bhul rha hai! Yeh mera cabin hai! (cabir! I think you have forgotten this is my cabin!)

He said sarcastically making nandini giggle and manik moved his eyes at nandini who again bite her lips making smiled a little and looked at cabir and navya...

He entered inside with nandini who was trying hard not to smile... cabir and navya we standing feets apart... when manik spoke looking at them "ab meri shakal kya dekh rhy ho? Betho!" (now what are you two looking on my face? Sit!)

Cabir and navya hurriedly nodded and sat on the chairs infront the desk while nandini smiled at cabir who greeted her "hi nandini!" "Hi!" She said to both of them and then manik spoke "nandini, make the meeting room ready!" She blinked her eyes and then smiling at cavya she went out...

Here in the cabin manik looked at both of them scratching his chin with his finger and spoke "nahi mtlb tum kogon ko pura malhotra mansion or yeh pura office chor ky tum logon ko mera hi cabin mila tha romance krny ky liay?" (out of the whole Malhotra mansion and this huge building! You guys got my room to romance?)

Navya looked down while cabir gave him what look... manik shrugged his shoulders saying "lagta hai shadi ki baat chalni hi pary gi" (i think i should talk mum about the marriage)

And in an instant cabir spoke "kis ki shadi?" (Who's marriage?)

Manik gave him -are you serious- look and asking coming forward to the table "tu kya time pass kr rhy hayn navya ky sath?" (Are you just roaming around using navya?)

On this navya looked at cabir with a glare and he spoke loudly "tu pagal hai kya? Navya baby i love you!" (Are you mad or what? Navya baby i love you!)

He said the second part to navya and manik laughed out looking at his face... just then the door of manik's cabin got opened and the other three came inside they looked at manik laughing so mukti spoke "kya hua? Tu itna ku has rha hai?" (What happened? Why are you laughing so much?)

Manik looked at cabir who pleaded him not to say anything... but manik stood up from the chair saying "shadi a rhi hai ghaar mein!" (A weddind is coming soon!)

The trio shared a look and then looked at manik who eyed them cabir who was holding his head in his hand... and navya was looking everywhere but them... "mere hi cabin mein a ky romance kr rhy thy!" (They were romancing here at my cabin!)

And in few seconds cabir and navya were pulled from the seats and were squeezed in between the four... they broke the hug as they listened nandini's voice... "manik! The meeting..." she stopped in between looking around... looking at everyone her eyes landed on manik who asked her through his eyes ans she said pointing out "the meeting room is ready!" He nodded and the looking at others spoke "lets go, lets do some work, and i am going to tell mom about it before that!" Saying so manik ran out with hsi mobile while cabir ran behind him...

Nandini frowned at them and then looked at other four who were laughing... actually fab3 were laughing while navya was shying a bit...

.......................

A short one!
But this came randomly in my mind!
So here it is?
Manan's love story should also be started!
No? Or Yes?
Do let me know!
Wiating for the reviews!

#OkThanksBye