-71

Ignore mistakes if any...
Inline comments are love...

.......................

3 months later

Manik closed the door of his car looking at the shinning sun which was making him sweat... but nevertheless he smiled brightly before walking towards the main door of the mansion... he was happy coming back from office this soon so he could spend sometime with his family which he was unble to due to the work load....

Manik entered the walk way and his smile turned into a frown listening to the loud wailing of his son... on which he hurriedly walked inisde the living room and saw nandini rocked Ayaan in her arms but he was crying placing his head on nandini's cheek... with Neyonika, navya and alya too standing up looking at the mother-son duo...

"Ayaan baas kro meri jaan, mama ka Acha Ayaan!" (Ayaan it's enough my baby, mama's good Ayaan!)

Nandini spoke but Ayaan was still crying whne manik looking at the senerio threw his coat on the couch and asked out from them walking to nandini...

"Kya hua Ayaan ko?" (What happened to Ayaan?)

The girls looked at manik who took Ayaan from manik as she passed her son to his father but he never stopped crying...

"Manik Calm down, Ayaan is teething up so he might be having some pains in his gums so that's why he is cranky!"

Neyonika told manik who creased Ayaan's head calming him down and then looked at nansini who was holding Ayaan's small hands looking at her son in worry... manik wrapped his other arms around nandini kissing her hair...

"Lets take him to doctor!"

Manik spoke to nansini but then alya told him...

"Doctor uncle just went back after check him up, just make him stop crying and then give this tablet to him!"

And she showed him a bottle of calcium tablets that was especially for the teething babies!
Manik nodded and humming sounds to Ayaan finally made him stop crying aftera that Nandini picked up her son in her arms kissing her cheeks...

"Meri jaan!" (My life!)

Manik kept creasing Ayaan's hand when Neyonika spoke to nandini...

"Nandini jao usko feed krwao, manik ko mein lunch serve kr dun gi!" (Nandini go and make him feed, i will serve manik his lunch)

Nandini nodded and went upstairs with Ayaan while manik never left their sight until they were gone... after the went manik looked at Neyonika who passed him a assuring smile telling him...

"Its okay manik, bachay asy hi bary nhi ho jaty!" (Children grow up like this only!)

She patted his cheek on which manik sigh and nodded at his mother who later asked him...

"Now wash your hands and come have your lunch!"

.....................

Manik kissed Ayaan's palm who was now sleeping peacefully after having another round of crying.... manik creased his son's cheek and then moved his eyes as he felt nandini sitting on his lap... holding nandini from his wait he made her sit on his lap carefully and nandini placed her head on his shoulder wrapping her arms around his neck...

"Ayaan kbhi itna nhi roya!" (Ayaan have never cried this much!)

Manik spoke looking at Ayaan and nandini just hmmed...

"Doctor uncle ny kya kaha?" (What did doctor uncle said?)

He put forward a question and he listened his wife answering it...

"He just said that this is normal he will be having a heavy head, or loose motion or these irritated gums all the while till he will get his teeth, and have to give him those tablets 3-4 times a day!"

Saying so she raised her eyes to look at manik who too looked down at her and kissed her lips making her smile slowly before manik pulled back and kissed her forehead and then nandini leaned to his neck as manik placed his head on her's looking at their Son sleeping with his lips pulled out in a pout...

........................

Manik smiled coming down from the stairs abd listening to the happy and loud laughing of Ayaan... he reached the living room ruffling his morning messy hair and saw Ayaan playing with Cabir, aryaman and Raman who was sitting on either sides and Ayaan was crawling to them which laughing as Abhimanyu and Dhruv were crawling with him on the carpeted floor...

Ayaan was busy with them playing when manik went and sat on the couch beside Raj saying...

"Morning!"

As he spoke everyone looked at manik including Ayaan who call out voices listening to his father and soon the game was forgotten as Ayaan hurriedly crawled towards manik shouting in happy voice...

As Ayaan reached near his dather manik picked him up in his arms with a big smile and Ayaan cuddled to manik hiding his face in his neck on which manik laughed out hugginh Ayaan close to him...

"Baas yehi reh gaya tha!" (Only this was left!)

Manik listened Abhimanyu who looked at the duo said out before sitting beside cabir on the couch... manik raised his brown at Abhimanyu who told him...

"Acha bhala khel rha tha hamary sath, tujhy abhi hi ana tha?" (He was playing with us happily! And you had to come down right now?)

Manik chuckled at kissed Ayaan who had his one hand on manik's stubbled cheek making Ayaan laugh throwing his head backwards....

.....................

Its a short one!
The next chapter will be having a long leap!
See you all soon!
Waiting for the reviews!

#OkThanksBye