-67

Ignore mistakes if any...
Inline comments are love...

.....................

"Awww, he is so cute!"

Neyonika cooed over her grandson once again in the day making everyone around her chuckle as she was just praising him every now and then... raj who was sitting beside her spoke...

"Ab mein pakar sakta hun apny bachay ko?" (Now can i pick up my grandson?)

Neyonika looked at him with a pout but then passed him the baby still cooing him... nandini smiled sitting on the bed and looked at ishita who was making her have the soup... she nodded in no to ishita who showed nandini her big eyes saying....

"You have to complete this!"

Nandini pouted at her when the door of the room got opened with a loud bang making the baby shiver with his lip wobbled up a bit on which Raj glared at everyone who came there with gifts, balloons, flowers ans especially a cake...

"Oopss, sorry!"

Alya said with a smile and then they all came their and surrounded Raj looking at the baby...

"Aww he is so cute!"
"His nose is like manik's!"
"And lips like nandini!"
"My beautiful baby!"

All of them were cooing over the baby when the door of the room got opened and manik came inside holding nandini's files... nandini smiled at manik who looked at her before looking at everyone who were still busy with the baby...

Manik chuckled and walking to nandini spoke...

"You will get discharge at night!"

Nandini passed him a smile and he saw beside her on the bed making nandini hold his biscep and leaned her face to his shoulder... manik placed a kiss on the top of her head and looked at raman who asked...

"Manik kya naam socha hai?" (Manik have you thought of any name?)

All of them them turned to look at manik with the baby now in mukti's arms... nandini too looked up at manik who smiled and told them...

"Ayaan Manik Malhotra!"

Nandini smiled at him as he looked at her raising his eyebrows asking her about the name and she mumbled...

"Perfect!"

Manik smiled and looked at everyone who too smiled at the name... finally cabir brought Ayaan to nandini and said while giving her ayaan...

"This picture time!"

"Arey pehly cake!" (But first cake!)

Aryaman said and took the cake to manan... manik placed the cake on nandini's legs while manik wrapped her one arm around nandini's waist and nandini leaned to him as both of them held the knife with nandini holding Ayaan in her arms... they looked at the cake that stated...

"Its A Boy!"

Manan smiled and cut the cake with a smile on their lips.... and after that some moments went by taking pictures of the family....

...................

Manik looked at his son and his wife with a happy smile and shinning eyes as both of them sleep close to each other... nandini's one hand wrapped around Ayaan and Ayaan's fist placed on nandini's chest as he was facing her... manik held his small fist and placed a kiss on it...

"Daddy love you Ayaan!"

His eyes lifted up to his wife who smiled at him with her eyes opened...

"And what about me?"

Manik creased Ayaan fist with his eyes at nandini...

"You are my life, I Love You more than anything! Even Ayaan!"

Nandini giggled as manik leaned to her and placing his head on her's and pecked her lips...

"I Love You More Mr. Malhotra!"

Both pulled back listening to Ayaan's voice who woke up being hungry and was moving his open mouth here and there... manan chuckled at their son before nandini opened her shirt and made him feed... she look up at manik asking him...

"Office nhi jana?" (Don't you wanna go to office?)

Manik huffed and looked at the small fist in his hand saying...

"I don't want to!"

Nandini rolled her eyes and said...

"Manik Ayaan kahin ja nhi rha! 1 mahina ho gaya hai! You can't ignore your work!" (Manik! Ayaan is not going anywhere! Its been a month! You can't ignore your work!)

But manik gave her a gooft smile telling her that he is not going and it made her nod in disbelief....

....................

"Ayaan! Hey super boy!"

Cabir tickled the 3 months old Ayaan who smiled looking at cabir putting his fist in his mouth and it made cabir smile too.... he turned his face to see navya sitting beside him and he showed her ayaan saying...

"Dekha Ayaan ko mein kitna pasand hun!" (See Ayaan likes me so much!)

Navya smiled and then spoke to him in low voice after looking at everyone in the room who were busy...

"How about we also have our baby?"

Cabir looked at her for a second before his eyes went wide and he asked...

"Are you?"

Navya nodded shyly when Cabir stood up in a second And walked towards nandini... navya frowned at him but then shirked loudly as cabir picked her up in his arms and twirled her around laughed loudly saying...

"I'm going to be a father!"

Everyone in the living room were surprised before they all stood up and congratulated navya and cabir... nandini was the last one as she came to them and said holding Ayaan's fist in her hand...

"Congratulations Chachu and chachi, and thank you to think of giving me a friend!"

And she winked at navya who shyed away while everyone else laughed....

They all sat again but now teasing cabir and navya too when the murthy's came there and met everyone when mukti asked....

"What's happening?"

Alya sat straight with an excited tone and told them....

"We are going to have another baby, navya is pregnant!"

And another shout of congratulations rang in the mansion with smiles on everyone faces....

....................

Okay here that's it for now!
How was it?
Do let me know about it!
Waiting to read the reviews!

#OkThanksBye