-76

Ignore mistakes if any...
Inline comments are love...

.......................

Manik was laying on his bed in his office clothes with his eyes roaming on the ceiling..... when the door was knocked before the knob started to twist and the door didn't opened because manik locked the door after coming to his room...manik frowned and sat straight before looking at the knob moving and he spoke...

"Who is this?"

Manik roamed his fingers on his forehead while the knob didn't turned again but a voice came...

"Manik open up, its me soha!"

Manik made a bad face and rubbed his hands on his face as she again called him on which manik spoke...

"Just go Soha, ill be down in a few minutes!"

Saying so manik walked to the bathroom ignoring the knockingof the door... manik wore his clothes and was about to go out when a knock came with a voice...

"Manik, are you okay son?"

It was ishita so manik opened the door and smiled at ishita... ishita smiled brightly creasing manik's face asking him...

"Kese ho?" (How are you?)

Manik pecked ishita's palm and told her...

"I am all fine!"

Ishita smiled and then spoke...

"Chalo ao khana khao!" (Come lets have dinner!)

Manik blinked his eyes and walked down with ishita while asking him...

"Sab ay hayn?" (Everyone is here?)

Ishita nodded her head before voicing out...

"Yup, soha came to call you, but you didn't came so I thought to call you!"

Manik just hmmed making Ishita look at him... and then both walked to the dining room... manik greeted everyone before looking towards his chair and saw Soha sitting beside his chair which was of nandini.... manik clenched his teeth before smiling at Raman and walked towards aryaman saying...

"Aryaman can i sit here!"

Aryaman looked at soha who was looking at him and then he stood up saying...

"Of course i will sit beside my sister!"

And he walked to manik's seat and sat on it... manik filled his plate with the food as again a voice rang in his ear...

"Take care of yourself manik, Don't miss out your food, sleep on time, I can't afford to see you sick!"

Manik bite down to his food without listening to anything everyone were saying... soon enough the dinner ended and everyone sat in the living room with Sanch in Manik's arms... he was playing with manik on manik's mobile both lost in playing with each other....

Manik looked up at raj who was talking to raman just like old friends... both were laughing and mumbled to each other but manik listened it that was stated as...

"Humny ksy socha hua tha ky manik ki shadi tumahri beti sy krway gy, but it seems destiny didn't wanted that!" (What both of has thought that we will marry our kids,)

Manik looked back at the mobile when Soha spoke out as she too listened raj and raman...

"Why destiny didn't wanted that? It can happen dad! See i am you daughter and i can marry manik, What's the big deal?"

Manik just rolled his eyes while everyone else looked at manik who kept playing with Sanch and then said without moving his gaze from the mobile...

"Well you see Soha I am already married and have a son, and I don't even know if you are actually Raman uncle's daughter or not, coz last time i checked you were harshad's sister who is now no where to be found!"

Completing it manik looked at Soha and gave her a fake smile but then soha again spoke...

"Well manik as far as I remember your so called wife and son left when you were laying on the bed after your accident! And about me, yes Harshad is my brother, not a real one! Everyone knew i was raised in an orphanage till i was 3, and from there they adopted me, i was taken away from my parents on the day i was born, and also abhi bhai searched everything that declared me as his sister only!"

Manik rolled his eyes and stood up placing sanch in Dhruv's lap and said looking at Soha with his dangerous eyes...

"This is the first time I am listening ill about my family from you, my uncle and aunty call you their daughter that is why you are sitting over here and talking about all this! But make sure it shouldn't happen again!"

And manik disappeared in his room while everyone including Soha went silent looking at the angry red eyes of manik it actually made eveyone scared....

......................

6 Months Later:

Manik was sleeping in his room in the king sized bed when the loud ring of his mobile ran out loud in the room making him open his eyes and he picked up the call...

"Hello!"

He said with a sleepy voice but got to listen a fearful yet worried voice while made his eyes go open wide in a blink...

"Manik come to me, please be fast!"

His face became worried as the words slipped out from his lips...

"Ill be there soon, just be fine nandini!"

.......................

It feels like a mystery! No?
Okay total chapters will be 80! (Most probably)
So who is up for the end of this story?
Do you like my other works?
Or red any of them?
About this chapter!
Give your reviews!

#OkThanksBye