-41

Ignore mistakes if any...
Inline comments are love...

.....................

Manik reached the living room with nandini holding her hand in his... he looked at his mother who was sitting on the couch sniffing with ishita and alya sitting beside he while mukti was muttering curses to him listening everything from aryaman...

Manik's attention was diverted by nandini's hand from which she squeezed his... he lookrd at him and nodded ber head lightly before letting go his hand...

Manik took some stoe making all of then turn to see him coming towards Neyonika... looking at her alya was about to get up when manik came and sat in front his mother on his knees... doing so he held her hands which were in her lap "mama"

Neyonika looked at her son who had tears floating in his eyes... she cupped his face pulling back her hands from him and nodded in no...

But manik kept his head on her lap and spoke with his heavy voice "im sorry mama, mein bht bura hun, mujhy koi right nhi apsy is trhan baat krny ka! I made you cry, sorry!" (Im sorry mama, i am a stupid, I don't have any rigjt to talk to you like thag! I made you cry, sorry!)

He said the last line looking at Neyonika wiping her tears... and in return she nodded in no ans kissed his forehead "my baby can never make me cry, it's because of your stupid dad, my baby is the best, i know i went too far, and I don't mind a single thing you said to me, coz i know my baby have the purest heart and he can never heart anyone, i love you baby"

Saying so she again kissed his forehead while manik held her stomach hiding his face in her tummy making Neyonika hug him...

Raman who was standing beside raj nudged him from his shoulder on which raj nodded in disbelief... these two loved one if his can never be changed.... but later a smile came up on his lips looking at Neyonika kisisng his forehead while manik was kissing her palm....

Everyone standing there smiled looking at them and had forgotten everything that happened few minutes before... nandini too smiled beautifully looking at them until Neyonika looked at her and eyed her to come making nandini go all conscious about herself...

Nandini's eyes moved to manik who blinked and the next moment she found herself walking to them...

As she reached them her hand was held ny manik's who eyed her to sit beside him in front Neyonika.... and she did the same sitting beside him she looked at Neyonika before looking down...

While everyone else's eyes were adoring the two who were looking perfecf together... Neyonika cupped her face with one hand and making her look at her she spoke "nechay ki dekh rhi ho?" (Why are you looking down?)

Nandini in return bite her lips and her hold on manik's hand got tighter which was laying in his lap... Neyonika came forward and kissed nandini's forehead before telling her... "you know i can't be more happy, that my baby got you, i feel the luckiest to have you in my family as an official member!"

Saying so Neyonika passed her a smile which she reciprocated but with tears in her eyes... manik smiled at her creasing her hand with his thumb...

While everyone else over there smiled looking at the new bond which is going to be the best one ever.... raj came there and sat beside Neyonika on alya's place and spoke "han to kya keh rhi thi? Mny rulaya? Yeh kab hua?" (Yes! So what were you saying? I made you cry? When did this happened?)

Everyone else to settled down on their places while ishita was still sitting beside Neyonika looking at nandini not moving her gaze... manik rolled his eyes while Neyonika gave him a glare... rah just shrugged his shoulders telling nandini... "dekh rhi ho nandini? Yeh maa beta hamesha aisa hi krty hayn mere sath!" (Are you seeing this nandini? This mother and son duo always do this with me!)

Nandini chuckled at raj and looked at manik who was looking at her smile... this continued for a few seconds before they listened "chalo yeh log eye contact khelty hayn tab tak hum kuch kha ky aty hayn!" (Come lets go till they play their eye contact we can relish the dinner!)

Cabir spoke making others chuckle at the main thing he spoke... soon they all stood up when raj placed his hand on nandini's head saying "thank you for coming in this stupid's life! We love you!"

Nandini blushed lightly with a smile... and the elders went inside.... after they went nandini was pulled onnteh couch by mukti and alya who hugged her tightly literally squeezing her in between them...

While aryaman came and put his hand on Manik's shoulder and abhi did the same on the other side... manik looked at the two brothers and both spoke together "so you didn't knew how it feels have your love with you?"

The girls frowned whiel dhruv and cabir laughed out with the other two while manik rolled his eyes and walked to the dining area muttering cursed to the boys....

......................

Manan engagement?
Or nandini moving in to malhotra mansion?
Which one will you choose?
Do let me know!
So that i can write the next chapter!

#OkThanksBye