-50

Ignore mistakes if any...
Inline comments will be appreciated...

.....................

Nandini was checking the files sitting in the cabin with her one hand on her forehead creasing it with her two fingers when the door of her cabin got opened and at the same time the voice came...

"Nandini!"

Nandini got starled for a second before looking up and asked looking at manik who was using his phone with a frown...

"Han manik?"

Manik looked at him holding his mobile in one and with the other holding the knob of the door...

"Lets go, mama bula rhi hayn!"

Nandini frowned while getting up and asked

"Everything okay?"

Manik shrugged his shoulders while nandini took her bag and mobile before walking to manik... they stood in the lift when nandini asked...

"Kaha kya hai unho ny?"

Manik looked at her before telling her...

"Kya keh sakti hai? Jldi sy ghaar a jao or nandini ko ly ky ana, you have 5 mins!"

Manik rolled his eyes on which nandini chuckled and at the same time the lift opened and both walked out to sit in manik's car...

Nandini closed the door after sitting in the front seat and putting her bag near her feet... while manik started the car and glancing at nandini for one more time drove off to malhotra mansion....

........................

Nandini and manik entered the living room side by side to see the murthy's sitting with malhotra's, fab4 and navya... aryaman was the first one to see manan so he spoke out...

"There they are, aunty ab to bata dy!"

Manan looked at each other before sitting on the chairs which were placed side by side... Neyonika looked at every face before saying...

"Okay so aj mein pandit g ky pass gai thi, or manik or nandini ki shadi ki date nikalwa kr ai hun!"

"What?"
"Really?"

Two kind of shouts rang in the mansion... one of everyone except manan... and the other one of Manik... while nandini was surprised to even say a words....

As manik shouted every eye in the room turned to him who was grinning wide... but as they all looked at him he sheepishly smiled and looked at nandini who was looking at him aqeezing his eyes... they all came back to the world listening to Neyonika...

"Yes, so jesy ky ab dates bhi a gai hayn so sab tyari shuru kr do, coz you all have only 43 days for that!"

They all were gapping at Neyonika except the murthy's....

"Neyo at least mujhy to bata diya kro kuch!"

Raj cried out on which Neyonika showed him her hand waving him off making him look at his wife with mouth wide open....

"I love you mama!"

Manik hugged Neyonika from her shoulders from back saying who chuckled and wrapped her hand on his arms and placed the other on his head... she then looked at nandini who eyed her to come... nandini took a few steps ans recahing neyonika hugged her from front... Neyonika smiled brightly wrapping her hands around both of them....

Ishita looked at raman who was smiling at the trio just like others... before they broke apart and ishita spoke...

"Neyonika!"

They all looked at ishita including her husband and she walked to the trio and said holding Neyonika's hand...

"Kya hun nandini ka kanyadan (i hope it is the right word!) kr sakty hayn?"

This made nandini stunned while manik's eyes moved to nandini who was looking at ishita... ishita too looked at nandini and spoke cupping her face with one hand...

"Meri beti mujh sy dur chaly gai thi is sy pehly ky mein usy dekh sakti, bht dhunda usko par kahin mili hi nhi!"

By now ishita was in tears with Nandini, Neyonika and raman.... while ishita continued...

"Par agar wo hoti na to shyed tumhary jesi hi hoti, tum bhi to hamari beti jesi hi ho! Aik beti ko to dekh nhi saky lakin dusri ka kanyadan to kr hi sakty hayn!"

And in the next second nandini fell in ishita's embrace hugging her while crying... the atmosphere in the malhotra mansion went gloomy with all of them tearing apart looking at ishita and nandini who cried in each other's embrace....

They broke apart as nandini left a hand on her head and she looked uo to see Raman...

"Bano gi hamari beti?"

Nandini just looked at manik who passed her a small smile and she looked back at Raman and nodded her head like a child making him smile widest... nandini looked back at ishita who spoke...

"Kabhi yeh na samajna ky tumhari maa nhi hai, mein hun or tum sab sy khushnaseeb ho!"

Nandini's eyes widenened as it was her words she uttered to manik at cabir and navya's roka.... ishita chuckled at nandini's shocked face and spoke...

"I didn't intended to but I overheard it that day!"

Nandini just looked down at her hands which was in ishita's hand....

.......................

Manik was walking in the back garden in night when he listened his name being called...

"Manik!"

He turned to see nandini who just ran to him and dashed with his chest wrapping her arms around his back tightly....

Manik too wrapped his arms around her small back asking her in concern..

"Nandini kya hua?"

Nandini just looked up at him still hugging him and spoke looking in his eyes...

"Thank you, thank you so much for giving me a family, thank you so much!"

Manik just smiled and bending him face placed his lips on hers kissing her ever so lovingly...

........................

How was it?
Do let me know!
Manan office romance in the next chapter!
And wedding in 2-3 chapters!
Waiting for your reviews!

#OkThanksBye